Great discussion.

I can see why they only have 648 subscribers….

Is anyone from this forum, part of this group posting these videos?

Huntnful…are you part of these videos?
I don’t think so. I have a YouTube channel where I just gather kill shots and share them, so people can see terminal performance first hand and gather their own conclusions. Some of them are my own kills, and a lot are videos sent to me.

Im in the camp of being older and many archery kills.Ive also got to hunt with guys that are basically professional hunters, super slam, guys with 80 bowshot elk .Stuff like that.We took 70 plus bears at one camp over the years.The more your around the more you see.Guy I know shoot a over 400 inch bull frontal archery,single lung tracked long ways.His brother killed it next season.Found wound, some of stuff like this happening many times.Ive hunted with 338 for 40+ years elk and have a lot of shots I just stoned them, bear ,deer, etc.Ive also seen poor hit travel a long ways.Ill be elk hunting with my 338,might shoot one packing my 6.5 while muley hunting if I come across a elk, but ill be quite selective on shot. Ive also stoned a few animals archery,NOT the shot you want

I can see why they only have 648 subscribers….

Is anyone from this forum, part of this group posting these videos?

Huntnful…are you part of these videos?
Also kind of cracks me up that they are judging them based off a YouTube following. The guys own EXO mountaineer and kill piles of animals every year.

Should I dismiss all of @E4aker and @Barehandlineman11 info because they have zero YouTube followers? Or should I maybe take into account the 100’s of animals they have also killed as well as their perspectives?

Very shallow thing to even mention.

Im in the camp of being older and many archery kills.Ive also got to hunt with guys that are basically professional hunters, super slam, guys with 80 bowshot elk .Stuff like that.We took 70 plus bears at one camp over the years.The more your around the more you see.Guy I know shoot a over 400 inch bull frontal archery,single lung tracked long ways.His brother killed it next season.Found wound, some of stuff like this happening many times.Ive hunted with 338 for 40+ years elk and have a lot of shots I just stoned them, bear ,deer, etc.Ive also seen poor hit travel a long ways.Ill be elk hunting with my 338,might shoot one packing my 6.5 while muley hunting if I come across a elk, but ill be quite selective on shot. Ive also stoned a few animals archery,NOT the shot you want
Thank you for the years of knowledge, info and perspective.

Ohhhhh now they’re credible because of their social status. Has nothing to do with experience. Makes sense….

IMG_4597.jpeg

There’s dudes with a million followers that don’t know Jack ****. And many many people that nobody has ever even heard of with more knowledge than can even be comprehended.

Also kind of cracks me up that they are judging them based off a YouTube following. The guys own EXO mountaineer and kill piles of animals every year.

Should I dismiss all of @E4aker and @Barehandlineman11 info because they have zero YouTube followers? Or should I maybe take into account the 100’s of animals they have also killed as well as their perspectives?

Very shallow thing to even mention.
Nice try….

E4aker is one of the guys I’m listening too on this thread…I figured out a long time ago who is worth listening to on these forums…and who is a Wannabe…

that’s the beauty of being older, you know who to listen to in these threads..and who not to listen to…

“Killing piles of animals per year” is meaningless to me… I am NOT a hunter who needs to be entertained by someone with YouTube channel, or a large Social Media following…

Last edited:
Explain why I can read the title, disagree with the notion and not even care to listen to the podcast? All while still respecting others choice to use baby bullets.
I think we need to stand up for our right to like bigger bullets. This is 2024, if we can be fluid about anything we should re-normalize the idea that big bullets are ok.😁😁😁😁😁
"Make big bullets ok again"

Nice try….

E4aker is one of the guys I’m listening too on this thread…I figured out a long time ago who is worth listening to on these forums…and who is a Wannabe…

that’s the beauty of being older, you know who to listen to in these threads..and who not to listen to…

“Killing piles of animals per year” is meaningless to me… I am NOT a hunter who needs to be entertained by someone with YouTube channel, or a large Social Media following…
Fair enough.

I shared my personal experience. 40 animals in the mountains of the west in 6 years. I don’t feel like it’s a lot, but it isn’t a little either. How about you? How many western big game animals have you killed?

Explain why I can read the title, disagree with the notion and not even care to listen to the podcast? All while still respecting others choice to use baby bullets.
I think we need to stand up for our right to like bigger bullets. This is 2024, if we can be fluid about anything we should re-normalize the idea that big bullets are ok.😁😁😁😁😁
If you replace butts with bullets, got perfect song from MC Hammer on my position.

I seriously agree. I love big bullets!! That’s mostly all I’ve ever killed anything with.

I just like sharing other perspectives and info, as well as terminal performance.

Fair enough.

I shared my personal experience. 40 animals in the mountains of the west in 6 years. I don’t feel like it’s a lot, but it isn’t a little either. How about you? How many western big game animals have you killed?
Age has nothing to do with it, but experience does. AND with that kill count I believe you have a few gray or grey hairs…hence experience.