Dark Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a life long Republican but I haven't trusted Donald Trump for a long time.

He will say whatever he can to give you "good vibes". In most cases this amounts to lying.

In many cases lying is also used to give himself credit.

Another "good vibe" DJT was able to use is give ALL the American people free money during the covid pandemic. This caused a huge spike in the national debt.

If DJT becomes president he will likely spread large amounts of money to build up relationships with others he believes can benefit him. All at tax payer expense.

He bullies, intimidates, threatens people so they fear for there own well being and lively hood.
I wondered why most of the Republican candidates pulled out of the race so early. DJT likely threatened them OR bribed them to not run against him.

DJT believes he is above the law and when accused of wrong or illegal actions, fights it out in court. An interesting twist to this approach is the current "sensitive government records" case. This case has dragged on for a long time. People are questioning what is causing the delay? Well, one possibility is because the judge was appointed by DJT when he was president. Is she afraid of her well being, or her career?

During the most recent trial, the lawyers for DJT called him President Trump. I wonder who's idea was that?

Mike Pence had enough common sense to not throw the election.

I could go on but I'll leave it at that. Maybe this will bring out others who feel the same way.

I'm a life long Republican but I haven't trusted Donald Trump for a long time.

He will say whatever he can to give you "good vibes". In most cases this amounts to lying.

In many cases lying is also used to give himself credit.

Another "good vibe" DJT was able to use is give ALL the American people free money during the covid pandemic. This caused a huge spike in the national debt.

If DJT becomes president he will likely spread large amounts of money to build up relationships with others he believes can benefit him. All at tax payer expense.

He bullies, intimidates, threatens people so they fear for there own well being and lively hood.
I wondered why most of the Republican candidates pulled out of the race so early. DJT likely threatened them OR bribed them to not run against him.

DJT believes he is above the law and when accused of wrong or illegal actions, fights it out in court. An interesting twist to this approach is the current "sensitive government records" case. This case has dragged on for a long time. People are questioning what is causing the delay? Well, one possibility is because the judge was appointed by DJT when he was president. Is she afraid of her well being, or her career?

During the most recent trial, the lawyers for DJT called him President Trump. I wonder who's idea was that?

Mike Pence had enough common sense to not throw the election.

I could go on but I'll leave it at that. Maybe this will bring out others who feel the same way.
Current situation is we have an upcoming choice between Biden policies or Trump policies…leave personalities out of it. Do you choose the continuing decline of this country or preservation of it. I know which I will choose. Respecting your opinion.

It was in the jury's instructions. Fairly simple to understand as the judge didn't hide the fact that all 12 didn't have to agree in every single charge.
I'll attach a screen shot of the Deliberations section of the jury instructions. I found this on the WSJ website. It looks to me that all jury members have to agree on the ruling for each charge.

Edit: I found a pdf file of the jury instructions.

Attachments

• 20240531_102313.jpg
    20240531_102313.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 31
  • People v. DJT Jury Instructions and Charges FINAL 5-23-24.pdf
    429 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Current situation is we have an upcoming choice between Biden policies or Trump policies…leave personalities out of it. Do you choose the continuing decline of this country or preservation of it. I know which I will choose. Respecting your opinion.
I've struggled with this but I cannot vote for a crook/bully/lier. I realize most all politicians operate this way but DJT takes it to an extreme level.

Actually RFK is an option.

I hold responsible the folks on the right, that don't bother to vote, for the mess we are in. You never hear the left say "I'm not voting because my vote doesn't count".

The left loads them up in buses and brings them to the poles. And ..... now they have "vote harvesters" who drop off mail ballots by the thousands.

I wish this was better understood. Folks embrace trump as a godsend, a savior in dark times, and have glorified him to the point that the man can do no wrong. He could likely shoot a nun tomorrow and folks would say "well… I'm sure she really had it coming".

Taking a step back from the fandom and fawning that takes place around trump, the big picture is still f'ed. Biden won't fix it, trump wont fix it. Everyone should vote for their choice as is our right to do so, but the fervor of "our savior Jesus Trump is coming!" Is simply ridiculous at this point. And has been since he got into office.

If you absolutely can't vote for Biden (and I can't) there is only one option. Trump is far from perfect, but he is better than the alternatives by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts