Dark Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
A real display of Ignorance and Stupidity , and Bias on the part of 12 " Americans " who, at 5 Min before it was time to end the trial for that day, quickly all 12 found a man guilty of 34 separate charges , and offered an immediate guilty on all 34 counts verdict. A true disgrace. I hope his attorneys appeal directly to the Supreme Court , and skip the Appellate court appeal. This was an old and Outdated Federal matter, and not ever a NY state issue at all. When he is elected as president, he can Parden himself, and take legal action against the Judge and DA for denying him his civil rights of being able to speak freely and travel during the trial. So now they can use the term Convicted Felon, when they refer to him. I would also like to ask , as this SHOW was unfolding, and the judge said that jury did not need to be unanimous in their decision, where the hell was the NY State Bar Association to contradict that . IMHO

Then
A real display of Ignorance and Stupidity , and Bias on the part of 12 " Americans " who, at 5 Min before it was time to end the trial for that day, quickly all 12 found a man guilty of 34 separate charges ,
except, the judge said that it didn't have to be unanimous. 4 could vote guilty on this charge, 4 on another and 4 on another and the judge would count that as 12.

He knows this will be overturned… after the election.

What an absolute clown show.

Fly your US flag upside down in protest ,if Biden has 4 more years or worse , he resigns during his term, we will have the incompetent Kamala Harris to deal with.
According to US Flag Code, an upside down flag is a "signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property."
Time to take this country back!!!!!!

DJT is today's King David. Clearly, the choice of those who want to save our country.

Stuff like this has happened before. The Philistines failed.

If God wants to save our country DJT will be POTUS 47.
I'm not sure Trump is leading the nation towards God, lol. King David was a man after God's own heart, I think Trump is a man after Trump's own heart.

I should take a moment and clarify that I thought that Trump (drama/personality aside) did a more or less fantastic job his first term. Would have loved to see him slide right in for his second term.

But, let's just keep some perspective in all this... DJT is NOT going to save our country, even if elected. We might get cheaper gas for a while, and he might stay off some of the crazies and their policies for a while... But he is NOT going to fix the root of the problem. We live in a depraved world, Trump CAN'T fix that. No person can.

If we place our hope in our political leaders to save or fix us/country, we are 100% guaranteed to be disappointed.

The change needs to happen in people's hearts and minds, not in who is elected, and term limits.

distress.jpg

With the record high inflation we've had since Biden was elected I don't see how anyone could vote Biden back in. I expect that the only people not hurt by the record inflation Biden created are those that are on welfare or loaded. The corporations pass their higher costs to us. The banks are raking it in off the so called inflation busting interest rate hikes. Total bs. I worry for my kids. America is doomed. It can't continue like this, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.