Dark Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound far fetched…. But I believe their plan is to kill trump. Jail him and he "dies" in jail as Epstein did….. now Epstein was a guilty sob…but they killed him in order to keep him from rolling on others. The same will be true for trump I believe if he goes into jail/prison. Looking back to a prior election in Florida when we had the mail in ballot fiasco that almost kept DeSantis out of office…I said it was a trial run for a bigger election and it was. When Epstien committed "suicide" I felt that was odd and now seeing how everything has unfolded this election cycle you can bet your *** that these DemocRATs want him dead for exposing them when he was in office the first time. Think back to Obama when he said "I am going to fundamentally change America" well here you go.

He's fallen out of favor with them, whatever is necessary to prevent him from being President again will be done. We are not in charge of our own system. They are.
Pardon the ignorance for not knowing what AIPAC was but I googled it and it's the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. This is who runs the country?

I don't want tp sound like a lose cannon but your 2nd amendment was written for a reason, You the citizens of the US have more power than you know. You are the timber in the side of the UN;s agenda 2020 or what ever the year was. Boys and girls it is time to stand uo and let your voices be heard. Please don;t just sut there luke us Canadians did and say oh that can;t happen here it wull and is.

It's a dark day in US history my friends…..

It most certainly is!

I'm extremely disappointed but not surprised! I hope this will start a "ground swell" that will start a "holocaust" with these anti American, anti Constitution people wishing to destroy America as the target!

It's time to take our country back! memtb

I'm not sure Trump is leading the nation towards God, lol. King David was a man after God's own heart, I think Trump is a man after Trump's own heart.

I should take a moment and clarify that I thought that Trump (drama/personality aside) did a more or less fantastic job his first term. Would have loved to see him slide right in for his second term.

But, let's just keep some perspective in all this... DJT is NOT going to save our country, even if elected. We might get cheaper gas for a while, and he might stay off some of the crazies and their policies for a while... But he is NOT going to fix the root of the problem. We live in a depraved world, Trump CAN'T fix that. No person can.

If we place our hope in our political leaders to save or fix us/country, we are 100% guaranteed to be disappointed.

The change needs to happen in people's hearts and minds, not in who is elected, and term limits.
I wish this was better understood. Folks embrace trump as a godsend, a savior in dark times, and have glorified him to the point that the man can do no wrong. He could likely shoot a nun tomorrow and folks would say "well… I'm sure she really had it coming".

Taking a step back from the fandom and fawning that takes place around trump, the big picture is still f'ed. Biden won't fix it, trump wont fix it. Everyone should vote for their choice as is our right to do so, but the fervor of "our savior Jesus Trump is coming!" Is simply ridiculous at this point. And has been since he got into office.

Then

except, the judge said that it didn't have to be unanimous. 4 could vote guilty on this charge, 4 on another and 4 on another and the judge would count that as 12.

He knows this will be overturned… after the election.

What an absolute clown show.
Where did you hear/read that? I don't believe it.

Within min after the "Verdict" came in, I TURNED ALL AMERICAN FLAGS OF (5) MINE UP-SIDE DOWN! The United States of America is Now in a State of TRUE DESPAIR and Closer to a true UNCIVIL WAR! Constitutionalist vers Social COMMUNIST MARXIST. DEMOCRATS!

I did that when Obama was elected! I received a sarcastic unsigned letter from a neighbor asking when the pirates were attacking.

I took it upon myself to go to his home and explain what the Flag being turned over meant. He didn't resist or respond to my visit…..perhaps he knew that wouldn't have been healthy for him! 🤬 memtb

I wish this was better understood. Folks embrace trump as a godsend, a savior in dark times, and have glorified him to the point that the man can do no wrong. He could likely shoot a nun tomorrow and folks would say "well… I'm sure she really had it coming".

Taking a step back from the fandom and fawning that takes place around trump, the big picture is still f'ed. Biden won't fix it, trump wont fix it. Everyone should vote for their choice as is our right to do so, but the fervor of "our savior Jesus Trump is coming!" Is simply ridiculous at this point. And has been since he got into office.
I completely agree with you.

Pardon the ignorance for not knowing what AIPAC was but I googled it and it's the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. This is who runs the country?
Money equals power. They donate more money than any other organization. You can't hold high office without their blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.