Dark Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've struggled with this but I cannot vote for a crook/bully/lier. I realize most all politicians operate this way but DJT takes it to an extreme level.
So you would prefer Biden because that is the other option. You might not want Trump but if he is not the President it's going to be Biden and if that happens this country is gone. Not voting because you "cannot vote for a crook/bully/liar" (which are all left wing bs talking points btw) is the same thing as voting for Biden.

In my head:

DJT & King David had common, struggles, similar opposition & enjoyed similar pleasurable pursuits.

From day 1 when David selected 5 nice smooth round stones from a stream bed used to slay a 9 plus foot tall genetically engineered humanoid to his multiple decades long reign as King he faced enemy treachery - this is described in Psalm 55 (20-21). Verse 23 is also notable - seen this happen frequently.

DJT got into the same situation when he decided to announce his wishes to become POTUS.

See thru the political gack - for MT, look at senate incumbent voting record and then consider attack ad directed against GOP opponent - "he is not one of us"

I spend about 30 min daily on:

Voting will get you nowhere. The past few elections has proven this.
The country has jumped the shark.
Clinton built the ramp, the gay muslim from kenya started the machine in motion and brandon took it over the sharks. Anyone who is against President Trump is against America and justice pure and simple. We are basically reliving Sodom and Gomorrah. On one side you have God fearing rational people and in the other crazed lunatics. The end of life as we knew it has started and it only gets worse from here on.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1716006488851.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716006488851.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 63
Could care less about personality. No wars booming economy America first attitude to this garbage we have now. It took 9 years an millions and millions of dollars to get a kangaroo court to finally convict. How long would it take for someone to dig up dirt in any other political figure Hollywood actor or even ourselves. Why are all these saints that have been in office for 40 years rich while the tax paying people suffer. Why are we not having investigating where the money came from. Why do those in power look the other way when a former president lies under oath about cigars with young interns or looks the other way when guns are knowingly at the request of former prez sold to Mexican cartels and border patrol dies why no accountability for Benghazi from these non orange friendly saints why no accountability for starting a war and over throwing a foreign government based on bs intel. How can anyone in their right mind support 95% of the tools in office. The same people that are stealing your income and sending it to Ukraine. The same people who threatened to hold back a billion of your dollars unless his son would be not investigated. Why didn't these fine upstanding men and woman in power go after the pedofiles on Epstein list. I'm hoping that there is reason behind what we are seeing played out. I fear all our beloved saints are going to end up being some of worst sinners we can imagine. Hate trump all you want he's brash he's in your face. He's the only president in history that actually lost money after being in office which says something Everyone that's been playin politics for the last 40 years hated him Hollywood hates him. Shouldn't someone ask why

The only way he WONT win is if we don't show up to vote. So, everyone please do your duty.
If Trump doesn't win than the Non Voting Republican and Conservatives are truely a complete waste of life and freedom!! You know who you are!!!!!! Thank yourselves for the last election blame no one else!

Yep. I am amazed how a person like a bartender for example elected to the senate can become a multimillionaire on a $174,000 annual salary within a few years.
Yes no kidding, and they can't explain why. The state of Union looked like a retirement home and sickens me on the rich and greed they have. It's so far out of wack, not sure I will ever see a turn around. I feel so sorry for my kids, no funny or a good day at all.

Consider how much Trump has invested of his personal wealth to take on the role of president and to go after it again. He had no political history like all the other scumbags that somehow get rich off their salaries. He's a fighter and he's fighting for the normal American and for our constitution. Compare the track records of his term and of Biden's. It is black and white to anyone with open eyes and mind. The top executive's job is not to be a role model it is to make decisions. The media thrives on repeating the annoying things he's done to distract from all the good. Overwhelming votes make it very hard to overcome with the games that are being played. To all you doubters: put aside personal feelings and vote on the facts. A vote for Trump has a huge upside potential. A vote for anyone else will be the coup de grace.

We will see public executions on tv for treason and crimes against humanity in 2025, there is no doubt, some have already taken place and are filmed, much is going on behind the scenes while the lying media distracts us. They will be well known politicians, professional sports people, hollyweird, music industry, many more. Folks we are living in biblical times, pay attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.