Carbon Six Barrels Wait Time

Has anyone had any updates? I too have been waiting since Dec 28. 2 website inquiries have had no response, and two FB messenger over the past month, answered the first one month ago saying someone would be in contact. I never heard anything. At least an acknowledgment would be nice. I sure hope the barrel is worth the wait.
I actually called last week and talked to someone who tracked down my barrel while we were on the phone. While we were talking he handed it off to the person finishing it and said it would go to be chambered next and will ship out this week. I ordered mine December 27th. I was originally told 5 months, but have been behind them a bit. They didn't answer my email or web request anymore, so I called. We'll see what happens.

I actually called last week and talked to someone who tracked down my barrel while we were on the phone. While we were talking he handed it off to the person finishing it and said it would go to be chambered next and will ship out this week. I ordered mine December 27th. I was originally told 5 months, but have been behind them a bit. They didn't answer my email or web request anymore, so I called. We'll see what happens.
Well thats kind of positive. Guess will see what happens in next month or so. Thanks for status updates