Carbon Six Barrels Wait Time

Jan 9th for me, paid full price no discounts, was told 4-6 months at the latest. Getting emails about them running sales right after I placed an order is annoying. Ordered a suppressor in Feb and it's in my hands as of yesterday……..still no barrel. Incredible that suppressor lead times are better than barrel lead times right now.

Jan 9th for me, paid full price no discounts, was told 4-6 months at the latest. Getting emails about them running sales right after I placed an order is annoying. Ordered a suppressor in Feb and it's in my hands as of yesterday……..still no barrel. Incredible that suppressor lead times are better than barrel lead times right now.
I received my last suppressor in 23 days from e-filing. I ordered my Carbon6 barrel Dec. 27th and still haven't received it yet. I paid in full also and was told 5 months.

Prefit or blank?

9 months for a short barrel 300 prc. Received couple of weeks ago from the Black Friday sale. 6 barrels over the years with two more in the way. Hate the wait, but everything has exceeded my expectations. At least they communicated well.

Ordered one in November and another in January. November order showed up at 4-1/2 months so I emailed them in July asking what's up with the order. Justin responded they were just beginning to get to the November orders. Since I already had the one barrel I told him it was strange that I'd had my November barrel for 3 months….the next email from them was Justin got fired. Who knows now when it will show up.

Didn't realize that Justin got fired. Angel Francis is the new production manager. Must be why they are so behind. Or at least the production is so slow. Hopefully the change will speed things up.

Didn't realize that Justin got fired. Angel Francis is the new production manager. Must be why they are so behind. Or at least the production is so slow. Hopefully the change will speed things up.
The email said "terminated from the production team due to lack of management" I had asked them why they're having sales if they are so far behind but didn't get an answer

The email said "terminated from the production team due to lack of management" I had asked them why they're having sales if they are so far behind but didn't get an answer
That's pretty telling statement. I just hope the change is for the good. We never know what is going on in one's personal life. I really like the company as I have gotten barrels made for a variety of actions, and they have all been spot on.

That's pretty telling statement. I just hope the change is for the good. We never know what is going on in one's personal life. I really like the company as I have gotten barrels made for a variety of actions, and they have all been spot on.
Mine have been excellent as well. I'm cutting them slack as I'm an employer as well

20240817_162112.jpg
20240817_162123.jpg
20240817_162223.jpg

The reason I started this thread. Put this 30 Nosler together. REM 700 LA milled for longer COL, painted with brownells alumihyde, AG Composites adjustable alpine hunter stock, bedded, hawkins hunter DBM, triggertech special, 24" Carbon Six sendaro contour 5/8" threads, Area 419 hellfire brake, talley low rings with bubble level, Vortex Razor LHT 4.5-22 MOA mounted so low the cover won't go on front objective.

Super! Reason I go with C6 is I'm able to put stuff together without a smith. Just put this together this week. 20" 1/8tw. Breaking in with 225 eldm this weekend. Will probably run 208 lrx, 203 HHT or 190 CX. Depends on accuracy and velocity.

Wanted to hunt with a 300 PRC in Africa in June, if the barrel came in time. Ended up going with a 300wm to share ammo with my brother in law. 190 LRX was the ticket.

Having a custom throated 33 Nosler and 7 PRC on order.

Attachments

• IMG_5156.jpeg
    IMG_5156.jpeg
    359.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5157.jpeg
    IMG_5157.jpeg
    394.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Super! Reason I go with C6 is I'm able to put stuff together without a smith. Just put this together this week. 20" 1/8tw. Breaking in with 225 eldm this weekend. Will probably run 208 lrx, 203 HHT or 190 CX. Depends on accuracy and velocity.

Wanted to hunt with a 300 PRC in Africa in June, if the barrel came in time. Ended up going with a 300wm to share ammo with my brother in law.

Having a custom throated 33 Nosler and 7 PRC on order.
Nice. I true up all the R700 actions and with prefits from C6 they shoot lights out. This one was dead on with headspace. If they are not on I adjust the action as needed using the truing kit.

Recent Posts