Favorite projectiles and powders for 308 win?

What velocity do you get with your 45 grain load and those 178s? I used to have a marlin bolt gun that really liked the 178 and 168s but I sold it to a buddy that wanted to get into hunting. I believe it was a 1/11 twist or 1/12. I currently have a howa that is a 1/10 twist.
Here's the data from a Savage 308 of my fathers. 24" 10 twist. Super accurate load also. 2.80 COAL. Lapua brass and CCI LRP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 4
42 grains of Varget and either a 168 ELDX or a 168 Sierra Matchking, depending upon what I was shooting at. Used in Daniel Defense Delta 5 and a Savage FCP-SR with equal and predictable .25 MOA performance.

As predicted, there are so many combinations of bullets and powders that seem to work well with this cartridge. I've had the best results with IMR4064 and Varget with 168gr pills. My most consistent bullets have been Berger CH and Hornady AMAX in my 308win. However, it really gets down to splitting hairs. I may have to try some lighter monos just to see if I can bump up the velocity, but I have other rifles in different cartridges that may get jealous.