Berger Hybrid Target Bullets

Elkwhite

purchased a Gunwerks nexus in 7mm prc. Its a very nice gun. I ordered some hunting bullets for it through Gunwerks. They sent Berger 180 gr Hybrid Target bullets. When I asked them about using the Target Bullets for hunting they said they actually work better because they are more accurate. Any thoughts on this. Im nervous to take a chance on big game with these. Berger bullets advises against it.

purchased a Gunwerks nexus in 7mm prc. Its a very nice gun. I ordered some hunting bullets for it through Gunwerks. They sent Berger 180 gr Hybrid Target bullets. When I asked them about using the Target Bullets for hunting they said they actually work better because they are more accurate. Any thoughts on this. Im nervous to take a chance on big game with these. Berger bullets advises against it.
Welcome to LRH, and enjoy! They are correct; those Hybrids from Berger are bad-arse medicine. Berger is probably against recommending them for hunting because they are being marketed as target bullets, but end-users have used them for many years.

Are you in Butte, as in 406?

Much like the ELD series the M doesn't stand for Match it stands for Murder.
Or it should cause they just kill 💩 dead