Ballistic Apps

Zero offset is due to not being exactly at zero. It's -0.500" (low) and 0.750 right.
Not sure why you didn't click up twice and three times left - are you going to hold or click left every time you shoot?

I can tell you what I do: I zero at 500 yards, then use my RF (either SIG 10k, SIG ABS 2400, or G7) to tell me (based on the ballistic info I entered) how much I need to come up at 500 with a 200 yard zero. For example, if it says "7 MOA," I loosen the screws and turn the knob to show 7. I then look to see my offset at 100 for windage to correct for spin at 500; normally 1 click, so I enter that offset in my RF. In your case, try zeroing at 400 and then set your elevation turret to whatever your app says.

I long ago gave on two things: iPhone apps and Kestrels. I still use them from time to time, but only to discuss some ballistic concept on a forum. For actual shooting in the field, you are way better off with a RF that has ABS in it.

I entered all your info into AB and got 5.00 moa at 402 yards. If I run the MV cal I get a correction of 3220 fps. It doesn't seem believable to me that ur 2 chrony are 130 fps off. (plus that'd be a really hot load)

I'd look at the error in your zero, zero distance and scope tracking. possibly parallax error.
Try shooting farther out and see what happens

Not sure why you didn't click up twice and three times left - are you going to hold or click left every time you shoot?

I can tell you what I do: I zero at 500 yards, then use my RF (either SIG 10k, SIG ABS 2400, or G7) to tell me (based on the ballistic info I entered) how much I need to come up at 500 with a 200 yard zero. For example, if it says "7 MOA," I loosen the screws and turn the knob to show 7. I then look to see my offset at 100 for windage to correct for spin at 500; normally 1 click, so I enter that offset in my RF. In your case, try zeroing at 400 and then set your elevation turret to whatever your app says.

I long ago gave on two things: iPhone apps and Kestrels. I still use them from time to time, but only to discuss some ballistic concept on a forum. For actual shooting in the field, you are way better off with a RF that has ABS in it.
The reason leaving the zero as it was is simple: I wanted to shoot at 400 yds; time was running out for me, as I need to move to 400 and get setup to make the shots.

I entered all your info into AB and got 5.00 moa at 402 yards. If I run the MV cal I get a correction of 3220 fps. It doesn't seem believable to me that ur 2 chrony are 130 fps off. (plus that'd be a really hot load)

I'd look at the error in your zero, zero distance and scope tracking. possibly parallax error.
Try shooting farther out and see what happens
My load isn't a really hot load. It's warm but not hot. Long throat in my chamber allows 2.622" OAL and I'm likely pushing 61k-63k psi.

I'll do some more shooting soon.

You've got me stumped and it appears others have given up also. The only thing I'd suggest now is to start a new rifle profile and type everything back in. Do not copy a profile and change it, start from scratch and see what happens.

I guess the only thing left that I can think of, is to do a tall target test with the scope like I mentioned before. Other than that, I'm stumped. Maybe just a quick go over the rifle to make sure nothing is loose.

I'm Back, I feel your pain and have been through it all. The hornady 4dof program is awesome, but remember garbage in garbage. I have bought and used them all but what Hornady has done for free is outstanding.

DOPE, Distance Of Previous Engagement. You have to know exactly what your gun is doing at different distances.100yds 400yds 600yds 800yds

A). The most important piece of a perfect zero. is a Kestrel 2500 or better model because the environment condition are important. The elevation from sea level will change everyday and the 2500 for $160 bucks will give you everything you need. You have to take this reading every time you shoot.

B). Chronograph your rifle. This is the one bit of info that is true and you don't have to tune on it very much (contrary to what I use to think).

C). Know the BC of your bullet.

D). Scope height, measure and enter it.

So now that you have all this info into the 4DOF you should be hitting really close and then to perfect it there are 3 thing to adjust in this order.
1- Scope height
2- BC of bullet
3- Speed
By playing with these you can really get it Dailed in.

Good luck

If you don't have wind flags, here is an easy way to make something low budget. Flagging tape 2' long tied on top of markers. They can show you things that you didn't realize are happening.