Anyone from Missouri

New Member here also.
I am from Sullivan MO.
Would love to see if some of you might be close that are big reloaders. Would love to have some help.
Still new to reloading and have trouble finding loads for my rifles.

New Member here also.
I am from Sullivan MO.
Would love to see if some of you might be close that are big reloaders. Would love to have some help.
225 miles & 4+ hours.
😔

New Member here also.
I am from Sullivan MO.
Most of the Powder. manufacturers have reloading information on the internet on they're sights or buy you some good reloading manuals. You can also look on Missouri conservation department and see if they have some classes in your area on reloading.
I give classes down here at the Andy Dalton Near Springfield shooting range on reloading but those classes are usually very basic classes. If you go to one of those classes you will probably find someone that would get in more depth with you. Keep in mind old loading manuals give information on powder that was made at that formulation when they use was printed that powder in some cases had changed over The years in powder Charges change in the new manuals for the same powder. So be where of individuals posting pet loads on their website that may not conform to new loading manuals. I have talked to the manufacturers on the phone about certain loads and they were very courteous.

New Member here also.
I am from Sullivan MO.
I'm pretty close, I have a part time gig at a little gun shop in Cuba, (Dake Gunsmithing) I usually work Saturdays be glad to help you out.