Anxiously waiting on 2 builds now!! Hells Canyon Armory & TS Customs. Build sheets and pricing for those interested.

Huntnful

I ordered up a 300 NMI a while ago, and during that time, I sold my 28N and bought a 6.5 PRC to mess around with. Really ended up liking that little 6.5 PRC cartridge, so decided to have a custom one built exactly how I would like it.

Now I have 2 epic rifle in the works, and neither of them in hand 😅 . I think these two rifles with compliment each other perfectly!

Hells Canyon Armory 300 Norma Mag Improved:

Lone Peak Fuzion TI LA lapua bolt face
HCA Carbon barrel. 26" 1-9 twist
4 port time TI brake
AG Composites Ibex stock
Tigger Tech
Hawkins bottom metal, hinged floor plate
Topped with a March FX 4.5-28X52

TS Customs 6.5 PRC:
Lone Peak Fuzion TI SA
Bartlein Carbon #13 varmint/sendero 20" 1-7.5 twist
3 Port timed TI Brake
AG Composites TS customs KS1 stock
Trigger Tech
Hawkins bottom metal, hinged floor plate
Topped with a March F 3-24X52

You get the coolest stocks! I like the looks of the Ibex and I really like the idea of the recessed picatinny rail on the KS1 stock.

You get the coolest stocks! I like the looks of the Ibex and I really like the idea of the recessed picatinny rail on the KS1 stock.
I've had the Ibex before and it was awesome!! But I'm also really looking forward to checking out Travis' KS1! The KS1 seems like a perfect fit for a compact, lightweight 6.5 PRC build. Where the Ibex is bigger and is more suited for the larger magnum IMO. So I'm super looking forward to the stocks on both builds!

Here's some detailed info and pricing on builds, because I know people are always wondering.

I change my chambering with Mike at Hells Canyon to an Improved after this invoice. So the price went up a little, and I'll need a custom sizing die as well. So probably a little over $5k said and done with Mike as Hells Canyon for rifle and die.
C52A62F6-4ECC-4ABE-863B-A2ABA2D2F16B.png

With Travis I provided my own barrel for $760 and Spartan lug for $30. So with Travis the total build is $5800. I really wanted to try Travis' KS1 stock so I reached out to him with a lot of questions initially. His communication and response time is excellent. Worth a couple extra bucks IMO.
EA6FFF88-225A-439A-9B13-C5D70B1259B8.jpeg

Travis @ TS Customs is a straight up stellar guy.
I've had multiple barrels from him and everything always shot stellar. I have some trophies to prove it too.

On the 300 NMI, is there a reason you didn't choose the Hawkins M5 Oberndorf bottom metal over the BDL inlet variation?

On the 300 NMI, is there a reason you didn't choose the Hawkins M5 Oberndorf bottom metal over the BDL inlet variation?
None whatsoever honestly. This is Mike's standard "Carbon Killer" build, except I went with the Fuzion TI instead of the Razor TI. I didn't change any other part of the build. So that specific bottom metal was his choice.

I came REALLY close to having Mike build me a 300 NMI (or HCA as he calls it). But the fact that Wheeler and Pierce both have dies available made me sway away from it and I wanted either a BAT or Borden receiver.

I also would have gone with the M5 BDL bottom metal with a Wyatt's CFE12 box. Offers more options if you ever decided to go to DBM.

I came REALLY close to having Mike build me a 300 NMI (or HCA as he calls it). But the fact that Wheeler and Pierce both have dies available made me sway away from it and I wanted either a BAT or Borden receiver.

I also would have gone with the M5 BDL bottom metal with a Wyatt's CFE12 box. Offers more options if you ever decided to go to DBM.
I'm definitely curious to see how it turns out!! But I get wanting to have a little more component backing on some other proven NMI variations. We'll see how mine ends up!

I'm definitely curious to see how it turns out!! But I get wanting to have a little more component backing on some other proven NMI variations. We'll see how mine ends up!
I'm sure it will be a Hammer!

I did order a barrel from Mike for my Norma because I wanted an 8 twist.

I already have one of his barrels that will go on my 6.5SAUM build. I'm just impatiently waiting on my reamer from Manson.

Sounds like you have a pair of great builds coming. I've got a Anti-X out at HCA now waiting for Mike to chamber a Carbon killer heavy Hunter in your "old flame" - 28 Nosler.

As for stock, I was initially going GW Clymr, but I decided to sell it and now rethinking.

Sounds like you have a pair of great builds coming. I've got a Anti-X out at HCA now waiting for Mike to chamber a Carbon killer heavy Hunter in your "old flame" - 28 Nosler.

As for stock, I was initially going GW Clymr, but I decided to sell it and now rethinking.
That 28 I had was awesome dude. I tried 6 different bullets in it that all shot 1/2 MOA fairly consistently. The ibex is pretty legit if you're right handed.