Anxiously waiting on 2 builds now!! Hells Canyon Armory & TS Customs. Build sheets and pricing for those interested.

I have a 338nm, 6.5 PRC combo
IMG_3696.jpeg

Mine is a 28" barrel and I've had 230 hybrids up to 3220 before any pressure started to show. I'm currently shooting them right around 3100 and accuracy is normally +/- 1/2" for 5 at 200 yds.

I'm very happy with the rifle
Those are excellent numbers! Mine with have a 26" barrel and I'll probably shoot the 181 Hammers and 230 Berger's as well.

Those are excellent numbers! Mine with have a 26" barrel and I'll probably shoot the 181 Hammers and 230 Berger's as well.
26 should see 3100 ish with the 230 and most guys I know with the NMI settle around 3000-3050 for good accuarcy. A 230 at those speeds isn't a bad place to be at all and brass life is reportedly great.

I've also got a 300 NMI (HCA) being put together by Mike. Mine will have 8 twist 27" barrel throated for 245 Bergers and some heavy monos. I'll post up pictures when it arrives.
My build specs are:
Kelbly Atlas Action
27" HCA Heavy Hunter 8 Twist
Manners EH1
Hawkins BDL Bottom Metal
Wyatt's Ext box and follower
Bix n' Andy Dakota
TiPro 3 Brake
And will be topped off with a Swaro X5i 5-25

Last edited:
I've also got a 300 NMI (HCA) being put together by Mike. Mine will have 8 twist 27" barrel throated for 245 Bergers and some heavy monos. I'll post up pictures when it arrives.
My build specs are:
Kelbly Atlas Action
27" HCA Heavy Hunter 8 Twist
Manners EH1
Hawkins BDL Bottom Metal
Wyatt's Ext box and follower
Bix n' Andy Dakota
TiPro 3 Brake
And will be topped off with a Swaro X5i 5-25
Awesome!! Sounds like an excellent setup! When did you order?