Ideas for improvement

old_heli_logger

I'd like to start this thread to get new ideas out there...maybe a scope company would use some of them.

---I'd like to see a bubble level built inside the scope so I don't have to look back and forth between the scope and the external bubble

---I would like multiple horizontal crosshairs and I want the ability to move them independently

Come on, it's just money and engineering; you can do it

I like my level where it is but maybe I'd like it in the scope as well, I'd have to try it.

The "multiple cross hairs" is a thing, you just need to do the work to figure out where their "zero" is. Not hard at all. If you need yardages there is multiple ways to go about it, turret tape, turret stickers, or the easiest is a dope card.

The mechanics of a scope wouldn't allow for "multiple cross hairs "to be moved independently.

I just want to see a reasonable drop test spec so I have confidence in my scopes ability to be an aiming device.

….and a tree reticle good to 600, not 1000+ yards. Thick outer lines so I can find it on lower power. With a wide pattern to estimate my missed calls.

4-25x44….with good enough glass. Easier to turn parallax. FFP or DFP reticle. Mil scale and turrets.

Zero stop. Locking turrets. Second turn pop up indicator on elevation. Easy zero stop. Easy turret adjust….eliminate the set screw Allen wrench crap.

Enough mounting space for 2pc bases. Built in throw lever. Built in level.

Eliminate the quick misfocus eye piece. Built in scope caps with some easy open.

No crappy parts. Maybe the internal level with electronics. Bluetooth communication with kestrel or phone app to display solution.

Attachable laser range finder.

Last edited:
I'd like a scope with a smart reticle that can change its pattern, color, or brightness based on the environment or target.

Recent Posts