“best” long action option

I think for me it's a matter of credibility? Who is saying What? Let me put it like this.
My son in law Dave is the strongest man in the world at 308# body weight. He holds multiple
World Records..So do you ask him a training question ..OR the girl at Curves??

supporters are out today I see...and yet still no on paper credible answers from the "credible" sources...hmmmm

Your ignorance is amazing! Some peoples word is worth more than anything you will ever do! I understand that your financial situation forces you to cheap out.
The original post said "best" that is not Remington....You must be trying to convince yourself the way you keep spewing it out??

You can't either...

You don't like taking the time to work on a Rem or any other factory action...I get it, you'd rather sell a customer a custom so when it doesn't shoot you can blame the action...not your shoddy truing work.

Yes I can shoot the difference, that's why my shop Rem has over $1000 of labor in it reworking a part and shooting it then tweaking till I was happy I got everything out of it I could.
To tell a gunsmith he doesn't want to take the time to work on a Rem is moronic at best, a gunsmith sells LABOR, Remington's sell LABOR, I don't even bring in custom actions because the little mark up in them barely makes it worth the shipping and paper work. I'll charge LESS which equals make less if I just have to fit and chamber a barrel vs go completely through an action and fix it which I enjoy doing by the way because each action takes a little different tuning and work to bring out the most. Selling a custom action is about the customers goals and expectations vs what they are willing to accept both financially and performance of the build as a whole.

once more you are wrong.
the forum is long range hunting and SHOOTING.

JUST ONE MORE WRONG REPLY.
AGAIN...go read the ops request... a fun gun that might hunt...NOT A HUNTING GUN then night be fun.
you seem to have problems with details
EXACTLY my point! So for this HUNTING website and 95% of the guys on it, the high dollar action won't make a difference for their intended use...

Your ignorance is amazing! Some peoples word is worth more than anything you will ever do! I understand that your financial situation forces you to cheap out.
The original post said "best" that is not Remington....You must be trying to convince yourself the way you keep spewing it out??

No ignorance...I'm just not dumb.

I have scopes worth more than the best rifle you own...so don't personally attack me.

Correct it did say "the best"...but th best what? At potential accuracy? Because obviously I win that argument. The best value? Again, I win. The best in two gunsmiths opinion? Well they have no proof except their opinions.

Again, if you need a custom action to put your heart at ease to think it makes you shoot better then go for it.

once more you are wrong.
the forum is long range hunting and SHOOTING.

JUST ONE MORE WRONG REPLY.
AGAIN...go read the ops request... a fun gun that might hunt...NOT A HUNTING GUN then night be fun.
you seem to have problems with details

Ok so is a "fun" gun supposed to be more or less "better" than a hunting rifle? I think all guns are pretty fun...

the problem is the your answer is EQUALLY,
and the ops question was BEST,
YOU DO NOT SEEM TO KNOW THERE MAY BE A DIFFERENCE.
You've yet to answer the question...how is one better than the other if they both do the same job equally?

I guarantee that you can build a rifle off a factory action that shoots just as well as any custom out there...again, for hunting not BR.

Actually...these stocks alone are probably out of your league...
151503.jpeg

I call bs on that claim.
"for hunting" does not reduce the accuracy of the rifle.
"as good" is not the same accuracy.......
you are just full of bs and cannot stand that you have been called out on it.

You've yet to answer the question...how is one better than the other if they both do the same job equally?

I guarantee that you can build a rifle off a factory action that shoots just as well as any custom out there...again, for hunting not BR.

I call bs on that claim.
"for hunting" does not reduce the accuracy of the rifle.
"as good" is not the same accuracy.......
you are just full of bs and cannot stand that you have been called out on it.

No BS...just been around a while. A half minute rifle is a half minute rifle irregardless of the action it's built on.

Stick to MOA gas guns.

so show me a picture of your $9000 scope on one of your hunting rifles ?

No ignorance...I'm just not dumb.

I have scopes worth more than the best rifle you own...so don't personally attack me.

Correct it did say "the best"...but th best what? At potential accuracy? Because obviously I win that argument. The best value? Again, I win. The best in two gunsmiths opinion? Well they have no proof except their opinions.

Again, if you need a custom action to put your heart at ease to think it makes you shoot better then go for it.