Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paper at 50 feet

• Paper at 50 yards/meters

• Bowling Pins - Clay Birds

• Total voters
i saw a guy use pink ductape on a piece of cardboard. thats what ia use now. the pink realy stands out at any range.

I voted pidgeons, myself and a group of guys from my old 4h club would spend a couple hours going to a couple farms. Myself and a buddy would go into the barns with birdshot and cb shorts in the 22lr while another group of guys would be outside the doors with shotguns. Out best day was 94 birds in 3 hours between 4 of us. Another favorite is rats, on one farm we shoot birds til dusk then take a short food break and go out with flashlights. I got 30+ rats, a skunk and 20 birds in one afternoon at that particular farm.

Tannerite Binary Exploding Targets. The 1lb targets will send a truck tire 30ft in the air.
+100

some guys shot that the other day at the range, I don't think they where expecting the bang they got though. They only had it set up about 50yrds in front of em, little less than 100 from where I was at, I had a concrete outhouse between me and the bang though. I thought about explainin things to em till I looked at em, I just didn't have the heart then lol

My 'wishful' target is other than but I can't tell what it is........

We'll leave it at fur bearing.

"we'll leave it at fur bearing".... yup.... sometimes things are just to ignorant to get the situation though... somewhat like playing chess with people without all their marbles... do you get excited when you win if they are firing on three out of eight cylinders?? or do you beat yourself up on the occasion of a loss???? that's why I like fair chase hunting... give 'em a chance and hopefully they will get the program...you still have to take a shot though.. I shoot more running than standing

09outandabout%20189.jpg

antilope%20009.jpg

Lately it's been rabbits. And the occasional coyote.

I call it pajama hunting. That is looking out of my home office window in my bathrobe while sucking down my first cup of coffee. :D Every morning I can do this.
Gotta love living on the farm.

Recent Posts