How Did You Find The Long Range Hunting Site?

If you are [B][U]new to this site since July 1, 2007[/U][/B] how did you find us?

• Someone told me about it

Votes: 203 13.2%
  • I saw a link on another site

Votes: 337 22.0%
  • A search engine brought me here

Votes: 995 64.8%

• Total voters
I was looking for information on a type of flat shooting cartridge called "Allen Magnum". I wanted to build a gun to shoot longer than 5-600 Yds for a hunt out West.

I think I found the information..... :D

Saw a link in a thread on Fal Files, describing a fella that shot 1/2 moa at over 1000 yards. Had a nice little, (and i mean really small) steel plate with several nice splat marks on it.

I had to read more!

Met Gamedog on another forum. I could tell he was not an arm chair quarterback and he recommended this ite for good info. So now you are all blessed with me. Blame Gamedog!!:D

Jeff

I found this site by accident while googling long range shooting, and have been addicted since. What a wealth of knowledge here.

was doing searches on 338-378 Weatherby and LRH site was one that came up...didn't take long and I was hooked...Keep up the great work Len, I and I'm sure many others appreciate it.:D

I think I was surfing the web at work :D shortly after my moose hunt and ran across snipers hide was reading a post there and someone LRH signed up right away and have been learning tuns ever since. The only problem is I am not allowed to sign in at work stupid govt firewall :rolleyes:

Found it on a Google search. It is far too slow to load though. You really need to do something about that.

Try a different browser. The vast majority of our 200,000 monthly visitors find that our site loads pretty fast. Of those that find it loads slowly, most use Internet Explorer.

Try Google Chrome and let me know how it works for you.

By the way, it loads in just a few seconds for most of us.

Customer mentioned it while he was picking up his hand ingraved stock from me.
Interesting reading in some articles and a little better than some of the forums i frequent.
very informative, and friendly.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts