How are you navigating to the Stories, How-To Articles and Ian's Corner?

From where are you first finding the Stories, How-To Articles and Ian's Corner?

• FRONT(HOME) page index- click on title

Votes: 106 47.1%
  • Forum Thread - click on title

Votes: 119 52.9%

• Total voters
I had gotten so used to the front page not changing that I was indexed on the forum. I have changed back to the front page.

Right now I tend to go to the forum page then go from there. I guess that's what I'm used to from the old site.

Thanks Len!

Slopeshunter

1) So you have actually found the articles but you found them from the Forums, not the front page?

2) If you knew the front page was less static in its content than at the old site, would you consider bookmarking the front page instead of the forums index page?

I used to have the new posts bookmarked. Now it doesn't work automatically and i simply check the new posts to see what is happening. It doesn't take nearly as long to see new posts.

My bookmark brings up the front/home page.

After a quick glance I click on "New Posts" to see the latest happenings then,

goto the Forums for a more indepth look-see.

I had gotten so used to the front page not changing that I was indexed on the forum. I have changed back to the front page.

Len I had done the same thing. I have the front page as my bookmark and check out your announcements and see what new articles have been released.

I go straight to the 'new posts' most of the time, but sometimes I'm in the mood to read an article, so I go to the home page. The home page is my browsers Home page.

AJ

I read the threads that I've recieved E-mail notification first, then scroll through new posts, then quite a bit of reading related articles at the end of the threads. Next is " search" for what I'm interested in.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.