calling dogs----

You are not helping your case with your claims! Where is your proof (picture, carcass, etc.) that black panthers do exist in North America? What authority claimed we would all be dead if we didn't get the vax (what is your citation for that)? What is your verified source that said both coasts would be underwater in 12 years? Never a story that main stream media covers when a CCW person stops a mass shooting? Just google variations of this phrase, and you will certainly find some!

Seems you have no credibility in what you say. And you have not proven anything, as hard as you try.

RM----- that's because I have no case--- and I am not trying to prove it to any of you. I all ready know what I know. it's for you to look into. Do your own research. Is knowing the truth worth reading Dr. Ketchum's paper yourself instead of just regurgitating googlepap ?

If you don't know who has been claiming -- for 25 years that the coasts will be underwater in 12 years---- then you must not watch the news. The main stream generally doesn't mention it when civilians stop mass shooters---- and they rejoice when a mass shooter kills many (because it furthers their gun control agenda-- and the former pushes it backwards) --- all about narrative control. Simplify it into a sound byte and leave out the important factual aspects.
Thats how the media manufactures what Rush called low information voters. Don't be one---

some more impeccable reasoning---- "if I have never seen it- it can't exist".

How many people have seen black panthers in North America--- (raise your hands-) and everyone in the gov. says they don't exist.

As I said-- think for yourselves. Don't just listen to other people's slander of Dr. Ketchum's work---- go read her work for your self. Remember these same types proclaimed we'd all be dead if we didn't get a Vaxxx. and how many times have they proclaimed that both coasts would be flooded and underwater in 12 years from man made climate change.

further--- whether the main stream media covers a story -- or not--- is no indication what so ever of whether it happened or not. Haven't you noticed how the main stream media NEVER covers a story when a CCW person stops a mass shooting ? and if they do cover it--- they leave out the key parts--and imply that the cops stopped the shooter. (lie by omission)
Idk, maybe I'll see one sometime. But I'm kinda afraid to shoot it cause my luck it will be some ***hole dressed up in a suit lol

There are a lot of animals, birds, etc I've never seen with my own eyes, but still have no reason to deny their existence.
I don't think one can be absolutely sure either way.
If 70% of us believe in extraterrestrials with about the same evidence, its not a big leap to believe almost anything is possible.
Always fun after a Tsunami to see the undiscovered species wash up.
I believe the big guy is out there, maybe just because it makes life more interesting when things go bump in the night.
Look up the study of collared Montana grizzlies following hunters basically from their car. The hunters never saw or heard anything.

Yes--- we imagine ourselves as so smart and advanced--- but put us in the woods against about any animal--- and we are not even as skilled as a bunny rabbit. We are about dead last when it comes to "knowing" what's in the woods
on the other side of that dense thicket 50 yards away. But even the average dog will know. The crickets will know. The birds will know. they all know when to shut up and be quiet. all except us. we bumble through the woods making more noise than a dumpster full of alarm clocks---- and then we claim there is "nothing there" because we didn't Suprise (see) it. Thats because they heard you 1/4 mile away. They smelled you 300 yards away. They saw you
600 yards away. and they hid them and their family before you and your big racket ever got there.... I suspect that the only time that goes awry-- is if they are in some kind of situation where they are unable to hide. Or the big males are hunting. and they are aggravated that you scared their deer off..... But sometimes it works out the other way----
you shoot a deer... and by the time you go look for it----
it's been picked up and hauled away. Thanks Mr. hunter--- you can keep the next one...... :)

I also believe they have some type of active camouflage.
some researchers think it could be hairs that can change colors (chromatophores). It could also be something much more advanced. i have had one walk up to me from the wood line--- i could hear his steps through the twigs
and leaves breaking under each step-- getting closer and closer---- when I opened my eyes--( about 10 feet away) no more steps and nothing to be seen for 100 yards in any direction. so there is something going on there with that. (about 3 pm in the 100 degree summer sun )
We don't know how much we don't know about the world. some clamp their eyes tight shut and repeat to themselves that we know all--- and if we don't know about it-- it can not possibly exist. How egocentric is that----- It is just possible that they don't want to know us..... after all they don't try to kill us every time they see us. and they see us prob. 1000 times for every time we see them. (my opinion of coarse)

Last edited:
some more impeccable reasoning---- "if I have never seen it- it can't exist".

How many people have seen black panthers in North America--- (raise your hands-) and everyone in the gov. says they don't exist.

As I said-- think for yourselves. Don't just listen to other people's slander of Dr. Ketchum's work---- go read her work for your self. Remember these same types proclaimed we'd all be dead if we didn't get a Vaxxx. and how many times have they proclaimed that both coasts would be flooded and underwater in 12 years from man made climate change.

further--- whether the main stream media covers a story -- or not--- is no indication what so ever of whether it happened or not. Haven't you noticed how the main stream media NEVER covers a story when a CCW person stops a mass shooting ? and if they do cover it--- they leave out the key parts--and imply that the cops stopped the shooter. (lie by omission)
YES OR WERE BLACK PANTHERS about 50 years ago in pa. I saw one with my uncles in a grown up pasture field. ALSO around that time there were sighting of brown ones . The same year ne was killed in crawford county pa. Just saying anthing is possible. I also saw something that looked like a fighter jet without any sound that i thought was going to crash into fence row trees . Went up the hill to look for crash but nothing in sight. I also saw a flying saucer about 800 yards away and no sound just slowly flew away.

willr-----
just before I left Fl.---- I saw two "ships" fly over my house.
they were in tandem - one behind the other. about 2 min apart--- same course and altitude (best I could tell)
They couldn't have been anything but some kind of ship, The question is were they "theirs " or ours. They could have been secret space force ships. They were headed right towards McDill air force base the evening (dusk) before that last big hurricane hit. I got video of both of them.

I also have seen a huge multicolored orb slowly floating over my yard and it disappeared near where the big guys had their nest. (that was about 1976--- LONG before i knew they existed nearby)
Many have reported orbs in the same area as them.(BF) No one knows if they are connected or how---or why---- just seen together.

There are PLENTY of things that exist --- but we are not supposed to know about...... so they "don't exist"-----
or so we are told over and over-----

Yes--- we imagine ourselves as so smart and advanced--- but put us in the woods against about any animal--- and we are not even as skilled as a bunny rabbit. We are about dead last when it comes to "knowing" what's in the woods
on the other side of that dense thicket 50 yards away. But even the average dog will know. The crickets will know. The birds will know. they all know when to shut up and be quiet. all except us. we bumble through the woods making more noise than a dumpster full of alarm clocks---- and then we claim there is "nothing there" because we didn't Suprise (see) it. Thats because they heard you 1/4 mile away. They smelled you 300 yards away. They saw you
600 yards away. and they hid them and their family before you and your big racket ever got there.... I suspect that the only time that goes awry-- is if they are in some kind of situation where they are unable to hide. Or the big males are hunting. and they are aggravated that you scared their deer off..... But sometimes it works out the other way----
you shoot a deer... and by the time you go look for it----
it's been picked up and hauled away. Thanks Mr. hunter--- you can keep the next one...... :)

I also believe they have some type of active camouflage.
some researchers think it could be hairs that can change colors (chromatophores). It could also be something much more advanced. i have had one walk up to me from the wood line--- i could hear his steps through the twigs
and leaves breaking under each step-- getting closer and closer---- when I opened my eyes--( about 10 feet away) no more steps and nothing to be seen for 100 yards in any direction. so there is something going on there with that. (about 3 pm in the 100 degree summer sun )
We don't know how much we don't know about the world. some clamp their eyes tight shut and repeat to themselves that we know all--- and if we don't know about it-- it can not possibly exist. How egocentric is that----- It is just possible that they don't want to know us..... after all they don't try to kill us every time they see us. and they see us prob. 1000 times for every time we see them. (my opinion of coarse)

WOW, with this line of reasoning, it's a wonder we hunters ever kill anything:eek::oops:

without our guns and bows we wouldn't be killing nearly as much would be now ---- (like our cave men ancestors---)
How many of todays hunters could sneak up on a deer close enough to kill one with a lance ?

Obviously, you have never worked with any of indigenous people that are still out there in the world to learn how to stalk and hunt. Some of us have and a lot of people that haven't still know how to stalk be quiet and use the terrain, air currents as well as scent control to do just that. A lot of people in the world know how to be alert to the world around them, look, listen smell, taste and use their sixth sense still. So very many people in the world have been well trained in the art of the hunt. I have worked with people that were out and were brushed up trail setting and had the enemy pee on them never knowing that they were there, because if they did know it would have been a fire fight to the death. Not all of us from today's world go just stumbling around in the world. I personally have on more than one occasion slipped up on bobcats and coyotes to within just a few feet. As with you believing in bigfoot, but others don't, you don't seem to grasp the fact that there are still hunters of the hunters that are at peace with their world and can actually hunt. Hunting rabbits and birds with a rock or a stick the way that the ancestors did isn't that hard for some of us, hunting deer antelope and killing them in their bed isn't unheard of by some of us. Don't go getting your skivvies in a wad because some people don't agree with what you have to say, figure out better when and what battles to pursue and when to let a sleeping dog lay you will catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. To keep whipping a dead horse won't get you any closer to the barn but letting it lay taking the saddle off and walking back to the barn will. Alienating others doesn't do you or any cause any good.

I would have to guess that a lot of hunters, on this forum in particular, spot their quarry from thousands of yards away with their prey having zero awareness of being observed. It works on people. Oughta work on BF, too.

Now that we have moved on to adaptive camouflage, floating orbs and spaceships, I am going to have to check out of this conversation. Thanks for providing the information and resources for consideration.

Recent Posts