calling dogs----

i understand that there are some human hunters that are
very in tune with their environment. I was just generalizing about the people in our current times. I have met military
guys that are just as you describe. Enemy peeing on them -- never dreaming that they are there. That level of soldier is
not common. They have had to train religiously for some time to get to those skill levels. And some of that is just talent too i believe. Some people have gifts for certain things.

No one needs to believe what I say just because I said it--- i'm just sharing experiences--- some of which I don't know what they mean. I'm just trying to open people's minds up to considering new things. What is the point of feeling like
a observation must be kept secret just because some have an emotional reaction to the story ? This is how science is designed to move forward. Someone sees something unexplained. They report it -- so others can attempt to make the same observation. Then many people suggest many theories--- and over time-- theories are tested in detail--- and the beginnings of understanding form. Like an onion being peeled. From macroscopic and somewhat superficial progressing deeper gradually until some core principle is identified. Many things --- like gravity--- we still mostly have only the most external observation- even after 400 years of study. So there are many things on levels that are well above our understanding yet. So why should we feel obligated to censor observations we don't know how to compartmentalize? Remember back when claiming the sun was at the center of the solar system would get you burned at the stake ? How about the suggestion that light has the properties of both particles and waves ? Thats a can of worms when have not even scratched the surface of even yet after 100+ years.......

I find people that proclaim that a particular thing can not exist---- are people that wish to edit the universe using their own agenda. Science if filled with experts who made those kinds of edicts--- and in hindsight they just look stupid. Like many scientists said the sound barrier could never be broken. How did that work out for them ?
Many say that the speed of light can never be broken. But I think that is going to go the same way. It may have all ready. 30 years ago-- we had the ability to reduce the mass of objects. i suspect that has progressed to the point of reducing mass to zero. When that happens-- there is no more light speed barrier. The wall put up by relativistic mass is evaporated. But that's a whole nother can of worms. Point being (partially) is that just because you and I don't know something --- doesn't mean SOMEONE around here doesn't----- someone with a huge black budget and a secret hanger in the desert.
Lets open our minds....... just a bit---- and be willing to see things that have been right in front of our eyes----

Do you have a wish to walk in the woods and see something each time you never saw before and be amazed by it ? i do...... I always have......

Well I was calling dogs one winter and got a cougar right in my lap!
A cousin of one of my best friends is a fantastic hunter and trapper and he had the same experience in SE Oklahoma, only he called in two. He said he had a strange feeling someone was looking at him. He was in a brush pile calling varmints and he said he looked to his left and a big cat was sitting about 25 yards away, he looked to his right and there was another. He said it was quite the experience. I've called in house cats, domestic dogs, hawks, eagles, owls and bobcats and coyotes, but not bigfoot, or mountain lion lol.

its also kind of creepy to be out at night and have a 5 foot wingspan great horned owl fly over your head just a few feet above you--- without the slightest noise--- the only way you know is you see the stars blocked out and you can see his fast moving outline in a dark outline of missing stars......
No time to be a rabbit or little squirrely boy----

very in tune with their environment. I was just generalizing about the people in our current times. I have met military
guys that are just as you describe. Enemy peeing on them -- never dreaming that they are there. That level of soldier is
not common. They have had to train religiously for some time to get to those skill levels. And some of that is just talent too i believe. Some people have gifts for certain things.

No one needs to believe what I say just because I said it--- i'm just sharing experiences--- some of which I don't know what they mean. I'm just trying to open people's minds up to considering new things. What is the point of feeling like
a observation must be kept secret just because some have an emotional reaction to the story ? This is how science is designed to move forward. Someone sees something unexplained. They report it -- so others can attempt to make the same observation. Then many people suggest many theories--- and over time-- theories are tested in detail--- and the beginnings of understanding form. Like an onion being peeled. From macroscopic and somewhat superficial progressing deeper gradually until some core principle is identified. Many things --- like gravity--- we still mostly have only the most external observation- even after 400 years of study. So there are many things on levels that are well above our understanding yet. So why should we feel obligated to censor observations we don't know how to compartmentalize? Remember back when claiming the sun was at the center of the solar system would get you burned at the stake ? How about the suggestion that light has the properties of both particles and waves ? Thats a can of worms when have not even scratched the surface of even yet after 100+ years.......

I find people that proclaim that a particular thing can not exist---- are people that wish to edit the universe using their own agenda. Science if filled with experts who made those kinds of edicts--- and in hindsight they just look stupid. Like many scientists said the sound barrier could never be broken. How did that work out for them ?
Many say that the speed of light can never be broken. But I think that is going to go the same way. It may have all ready. 30 years ago-- we had the ability to reduce the mass of objects. i suspect that has progressed to the point of reducing mass to zero. When that happens-- there is no more light speed barrier. The wall put up by relativistic mass is evaporated. But that's a whole nother can of worms. Point being (partially) is that just because you and I don't know something --- doesn't mean SOMEONE around here doesn't----- someone with a huge black budget and a secret hanger in the desert.
Lets open our minds....... just a bit---- and be willing to see things that have been right in front of our eyes----

Do you have a wish to walk in the woods and see something each time you never saw before and be amazed by it ? i do...... I always have......

That was a very well tempered response. Things tend to get rude and inflammatory (as they have already on this thread) when people find a notion ridiculous or silly. Your response was emotionally balanced and brought up good points, kudos to you. Need more of that, especially on the internet these days.

I still don't believe in bigfoot (just seems very improbable to me), but that's beside the point.

without our guns and bows we wouldn't be killing nearly as much would be now ---- (like our cave men ancestors---)
How many of today's hunters could sneak up on a deer close enough to kill one with a lance ?
Without guns and bows, there are clearly some hunters who have the wherewithal to take a deer with a lance. Many more, myself included, could take just about any animal in the wilderness with various traps and snares if our life depended on it. Don't discount the true hunters among us.

I think he"Big Foot" might be a shape shifter.

It was 1:30 AM in northern Florida on a very remote 2 lane road. 4 of us were cave diving & headed back to our hotel. 2 in the back, I rode shotgun & a state trooper was driving. Suddenly he shouted, "What the 'heck' is that?" 15' - 20' from the road was a dark, tall, huge, hairy something on 2 feet. It turned & ran straight toward our car, (MY WINDOW), as we just barely breezed by it. The driver made a u-turn going back. Nothing! We walked the area down but nothing.
Once in a very remote section of east TN I stopped my Yamaha for "a nature break", again around 1:30 AM. While still "taking care of things" I heard the loudest, powerful, deep-bass, gutteral growl I ever heard! I was back on the bike & gone in 2 shakes! 🤭
Did you wipe? 😁🤣

They have been caught, killed and confirmed. Just not by you or me. Back in the 1950's - there was one that toured the country frozen in a block of ice so it would not rot. - there are pics of it on the web from back then. Pretty good close up ones too.

My theory is that there were relatively few of them around the turn of the century as compared to now. After the depression - many states greatly reduced the available months for deer hunting. now many states are over-run with deer. Most animals have their population numbers controlled by the availability of the food supply. So I think the upped food supply since WW2 has caused them to flourish in all most every state. Yes- there are MANY in
Alabama. More than most states too. Texas, Alabama,
mississippi, TN. , Va. ,Ky, Ar, Co. Montana, Idaho, NC, Sc,
Florida, Ga. Oh. , Pa, ND, ----- of coarse AK , Ca, Or, ------ the classic areas..... (and all of Canada)

just to shiver your timbers--- there was a track seen in Co.
in the high Rockies --- that measured 36 inches long. Think about how tall that would have to be. Thats BIBLICAL ! It indeed does change you point of view of everything to know that when you are in the woods-- you may be being watched by things you will never see. Well mostly never-
Seen an all white black bear a very long time ago out pass Benson lake hiking in the National Park. That was about 1960/01.

Well, I did not take the time to read through this whole thread but this is one piece of evidence I can refute. I have studied the Lewis and Clark expedition thoroughly and have read and re-read the complete, unedited, Lewis and Clark journals, notes, etc., and do not recall any mention of Big Foot sighting or collection of evidence.

Also, I live in east TX and the Big Thicket is no longer much of a thicket. There are more game cameras in the Thicket now than the populations of many towns and I have yet to see a photo of Big Foot.
You got a point there. With as many trail cameras out there now. You would think somebody would have gotten a picture by now.

Last edited:
I read all of these posts and not one mention of the 1964 Pattison-Gemlin video from Bluff Creek Ca.? That video and all of the documented activity that lead up to that is hard to ignore. I would say watch that video and you will see She Squatch has rather large breasts and moves like no human could. That video has never been proven to be fabricated and many have tried. I live in the heart of Bigfoot country and have worked in the woods for over 35 years, many of those as a back country trail crew leader. I was a total disbeliever for many years until I had a couple unexplainable experiences that have change me forever! I will not say a harsh word towards anybody that disbelieves but I will say this, once you see one you can never unsee it! Jason
Interesting reading, after seeing all kinds of things hiking in the woods either in Colorado, Missouri, Southern Illinois, Wyoming, Idaho and other places I have visited and lived in I will say, nothing surprises anymore. I know in native American lore, they had encounters with large humanoid creatures with double sets of teeth, skeletal remains have been found of these. Various articles on these have been reported in newspapers, Ohio, upstate New York, and I believe in New Mexico and Arizona, Northern California. In a few cases supposedly the Smithsonian museum gathered the remains, but there were never seen in displays. In Native American lore tribes of these were cannibals and when women and children were abducted, caused the native American's to hunt and exterminate these humanoids, big foots or whatever you want to call them. Seen large humans in my overseas travels and these folks tower over 7 footers, there are so many places where humans are scarce and the land cover or caves are such that you never will know what could be lurking. Having worked while a college student in the largest man made structure underground a Limestone mine in Southeastern Missouri that actually extends under the Mississippi river and had 15 mile runs underground. That mine could house a city in it. If the Sasquatches' are intelligent and want to be hidden and have done it for centuries they should be very good at it by now, especially if they had been hunted in the past. But everyone can have an opinion if real or not, I have not seen one, but believe it is possible.

there is evidence, my relatives have a fish farm and fishing ponds. anyway there was a report of a sighting in the unita mountains in eastern utah and two days later a friend that lives in weber canyon found poop and tracks. three days later my relatives with the fish found tracks around the ponds, they made castings of the prints, they called the fish and game to investigate. another time while bear hunting in northern montana tracks were found and the fish and game was called, they came out with snowmobiles and ran over all the tracks in the snow, you can come up with your own ideas about that.

In the early 60's my family moved from Wyoming to Southern Indiana, there I heard the older people talking of glowing orbs and areas of the timber that glowed efflorescent green at night, called fox fire. Mine gas from the coal beds and fungus growing on decaying wood and plant matter explained that. Later on in the early 70's I was in Asia at night sometimes the waves breaking would glow efflorescent green when they were breaking at the beach, the locals told me it was spirits, bio-luminescent plankton in the ocean would glow when disturbed by the wave action, a defensive reaction. Back in the jungles there were places that the people said were haunted as they would glow in the dark, again bio-luminescent fungus. In the 80's I was doing some bever control in the mountains of Wyoming and there were some very human looking large footprints in the snow, at the end of the tracks was a large black bear. In 2000 I was doing some starling mitigation at a power plant I had some electronic devices that made ultrasonic sounds but would randomly emit bird destress sounds. The company shut that unit down for an upkeep and I forgot to turn one of them off, so one night I get a call to come and shut it off as they had a crew of asbestos abatement people that refused to go in that area to work because of the evil spirits that were inhabiting it. They were from Nicaragua and had work permits for their company, only one of them spoke any American the rest of them spoke only in their language. Being from the jungles and having their own beliefs their minds told them that what they were hearing were spirits warning them not to be in that area. I took the one who could speak both languages and one other brave person with me and showed them what was making the evil sounds turned it off for them, they then convinced the rest of the crew to come with us so that I could give them a demonstration and explain it to them. The point being that if we don't know about something our minds will create an explanation for it. If there is or isn't something it will eventually be explained and discovered, we live where we are free to have our beliefs and express our opinions, in recent times it has become popular to berate others that don't believe as we do we need to look at ourselves a little bit closer and go back to the thoughts and belief that we should treat others as we want to be treated. I know from experience that when I treated some as they were me it really pi1123 them off. We think more clearly when we aren't upset and remain calm.