calling dogs----

No I never saw any article on it. It was reported to be by a relative (native american and her native american friend)
as they were driving across I-40 and were detoured around it. She found out what happened from locals. It was probably advertised as "construction delays". She mentioned that they got a college archeology dept to come in and document everything before it was removed.

These things are reported to have a 5 to 6 inch breastplate.
a park ranger reported that he shot one a 100 yds with 30-06---- he saw the round hit the chest---- and its reaction was to throw the dead deer (his lunch) over his shoulder and casually walk away.

It has also been reported by a helicopter pilot in Afghanistan---- that lit one up with a IR laser designator thinking they were terrorists--- when he turned the IR laser on-- he said the creature spun around and looked at him. His helicopter was over 2 miles away. So we know from that they can see in IR. So that means that our silly game cameras are like leaving a flashlight turned on laying on the ground and thinking no one will see it.

There have been a few thermal images that could have been them--- but I have not seen too many of those.

I had been in the woods all my life since I was 6. They were around me in the wood all that time and I never saw one or knew they were there till about 7 years ago--- when the woods started to shrink from city development.
I expect they had seen me all my life- and knew who I was. It wasn't until one was seen in my yard at about 50 yards away- that i understood. Then I started watching videos that talked about the sign they leave in the woods. After that I saw LOTS of sign everywhere around me. Some fresh and some from 30-40 years ago. And just before i moved away-- they were starting to interact with me. Perhaps because I was now acknowledging their presence. Now I am able to identify (some what) where they have been in the woods.

I would say that every single one of you could find sign
if you knew what to look for. I was all over those woods all my life and never noticed.

for those of you who want "hard evidence"---- why do you ignore Dr. Melba Ketchum. She did hard, rigorous science--- yet those who have decided they CANT exist--but have done so without any evidence--- ignore the evidence and then claim there is none. Thats a demonstration of a religious belief and not science. Maybe that ruffles feathers--- but the time is long overdue to stop contorting science to serve a political agenda. Like climate change and covid propaganda.
Go read her study for yourselves. its not my job to do your research for you. Think for yourselves. Go out and look for the signs your selves. Don't take my word for it.
The same would have been said about Dr. Fauci prior to the Covid pandemic.
But now 2-3 yrs later, we are finding out he lied about many things he told the American people.

Jon----- does my theory (really theory a too sophisticated term - lets say a speculation---) threaten you in some way ?
Have you never read the book "forbidden archeology" ?
How about books by Zachariah Sitchin ? Or "Genesis 6 Giants" ???

do you remember the show in the 1970's called "in search of " ? hosted by Leonard Nemoy (spock)----
in one episode--- they showed a rock found out in the desert southwest by a geology prof and his students. They brought the rock back home and X-rayed it. Then they cut in two. Then they sawed the egg shaped rock in half. What the X-ray showed inside was what we would name now to be a jet engine ignitor plug. They carbon dated the object and it showed to be 50,000 years old. In a show on Giants- they showed an iron/steel axe head and part of a wood handle stuck in it- found inside a rock that dated to 200,000 years old. The wood was partially petrified. So it would appear that someone else was here before we were. So you can tell those traumatic stories to your psychotherapist while you are laying back on his couch. Perhaps he will dole you out some midol to ease the mind shattering effects of hearing other people's "theories".

and while we are at it--- lets add one more bale of straw to the camel's back. about 1 or 2 feet below the surface of the topsoil in india--- there is a very thin but concentrated layer of the element Iridium. The only known source of Iridium is a nuclear blast and the fallout that follows. This layer is over a wide area. So the scientific conclusion is that there was a nuclear war there 10-20,000 years ago--
dated by the depth of were the layer is found in the ground. So --- yes---- that question is indeed bigger than bigfoot---- that is---who was here having nuclear wars and running around in rockets or jets---- and genetically engineering their own creatures as labor.

But if you just deny all that- it saves you the mental
anguish of "going there" in your mind and contemplating it. I understand. You are protecting your
world view. Nothing must be allowed to disturb it's serenity and Constance.

Please no one be offended-- these are just things you parents never told you when you were kids-- just to keep from scaring you. But also be warned-- the blasphemy engine is only warming up. :) If you had only watched the discovery and history channel you would know these things all ready.
You have constantly used the term "black panther" in your ramblings, yet there are NO, NADA, NONE in the world. They are simply a color-phase of some leopards and Jaguar, not an entirely different animal. So, yes, we could have black jaguars in the United States, as their native territory is South & Central America. It's not a real stretch to assume some may have migrated from Central America. And though very rare, there have been documented cases of black mountain lions. So no, I don't believe what the govt tells us all the time. But I have yet to see good pictures of a BF of any coloration to prove that they exist.

Yes VA.---- I understand---- I am just using that term because that is the popular term they are refered to as----
There are Youtube videos of them ----- taken by homeowners. If you care to go look. one I remember - the tail is as long as the whole rest of the body.

of coarse they have the same difficulty as taking video of a 20 foot condor---- way up in the air there is no way to scale the size to get a dimensional estimate. It could be 4 feet
or 40 feet--- would be hard to tell without known objects in the picture. ( and relative distances)

You have constantly used the term "black panther" in your ramblings, yet there are NO, NADA, NONE in the world. They are simply a color-phase of some leopards and Jaguar, not an entirely different animal. So, yes, we could have black jaguars in the United States, as their native territory is South & Central America. It's not a real stretch to assume some may have migrated from Central America. And though very rare, there have been documented cases of black mountain lions. So no, I don't believe what the govt tells us all the time. But I have yet to see good pictures of a BF of any coloration to prove that they exist.
Years ago I was in Bell County Kentucky with my wife, we made a stop at a store and I saw a bunch of people gathered around so naturally I wanted to see what they were looking at ... to my total surprise and amazement it was a black cat in a metal cage that I guessed to weigh about 100 pounds , it had a shiny black coat and bright blue eyes, I don't know any details how he got it or anything else about it but I can say that it was a sight to see...beautiful animal

stovepipe--- just be sure to remember-- there are no black panthers in N. America. You didn't see what you saw. Did you also "not see" the man traveling the country with the bigfoot frozen in a huge block of ice in a chest freezer ?
That was in the 1950's or 60's ? There are pics of that on the web. He took it around to county fairs.

Generally, OTT means "Over the Top."

Coyote are often referred to as "dogs" or "'yotes" or "cry dogs." Depending on how many are around you and how much stuff you have that they might be interested in (think chickens or other small critters you're raising) you might just refer to them as "them **** dogs got into my henhouse again!" Or worse, depending on how many of your "yardbirds" were killed!

Sort of how some folks refer to antelope as "goats."

Most people use nicknames for critters to show they aren't a newbie or a city boy... even if they are!
Cheers,
crkckr