calling dogs----

There have been far too many first hand encounters to just
blame it on publicity seeking individuals or hoaxers wearing home made plywood shoes. I think we are way past those naive days. It seems like anyone who has an encounter leaving behind injuries or physical evidence (like a group encounter with multiple cell cameras) tends to get a visit from men in black.

Some people believe they are just simple animals. Some believe they are a parallel line to our DNA. Dr. Ketchum's
DNA works tends to show that. Others think they are humans but with extra capacities we would call supernatural.
(a term our small narrow minds assign to any thing we observe that doesn't fit neatly into our world scientific view--) But it may be perfectly natural to them. Remember -- we don't know what 80% of our own brain even does-----
could be we have abilities locked up there that have never been "turned on" by our DNA. Who am I to say----

To be honest-- I have NOT read lewis and clark's work- so I will have to defer to those that have. but all most ever native tribe seems to have history with some kind of oversize hairy forest giant.

I personal feeling is that Giants and BF are not the same.
Giants are still being found here as well. Just about 15 years ago while doing road blasting on a section of I-40
in the smokies---- the road bed collapsed. What it collapsed into was a huge stone room under the edge of the road. Inside that room was a stone table with 2 giants
seated there. They had the red hair and double rows of teeth. it sounded like some kind of ceremonial burial setup. The reporter said the state or federal people came in with archeologists and closed the road for several weeks. A relative reported this incident.

My feelings are that BF is a manufactured being (using DNA techniques ) that was created for a purpose (perhaps gold mining in south africa ) in times that pre-date the bible. Maybe pre Sumerian. I think the deep state has a vested interest in keeping their existence secret (at least actively covering up-- ) because they have had or expect to use them or their DNA to create a weapon out of them. Hitler tried that by trying to breed monkeys with humans to create a super soldier. And don't forget---- his scientists were simply imported here
and used to jump start the CIA, our bioweapons research industry and our space rocket efforts. (operation paperclip) Perfectly reasonable that that mentality would strive to massage BF into a weapon- while telling the public they don't exist. My belief/theory is that BF was pretty scarce around the turn of the century. But during the depression -- much of the deer population was decimated for food in many places. After WW2--- many states made the hunting season very short to allow the deer population to rebound. most places kept those rules in place up until 20 or 30 years ago. Now some places like SC. are over run with deer. And I think BF like any other animal -- is population limited by food supply. and we also have wild pigs swamping some states. I think between the deer and pigs--- we have fed BF so well he had flourished in all most every state. especially states that are over run with deer and pigs. You can name those states for your self. :) I think their now much larger population has given rise to vastly more interactions with humans than in the past. Throw in encroachment of habitat in many once forested areas--- and that jacks up interactions as well.

when I was back in FL.---- about 4 doors up the street from me was a retirement trailer park. I come home from work one evening about 8 pm to see sheriffs cars EVERYWHERE. there were 6 or 7 in the park--- all lights on--- when I got home and in the house--- about 15 min later I saw one come into the wooded lot beside me. It had about 2 acres cleared in the front and a pond in the back acre. Building in the front. The sheriff drove to an open spot behind the building and in front of the pond.
there he was using his car's spotlight to scan up and down all the tall (40 ft) pine trees-- hesitating at the bushy tops where most of the limbs were. He sat and did that for about 30 min-- until the other cars in the trailer park left.
I found it "unlikely" that the sheriffs would expect a human prowler to somehow climb a 40 foot pine tree with no cross limbs on the lower 3/4 and be hiding from them at the top. I chalked it up to my "other" next door neighbors. The park residents had a long history of feeding all the wild animals in the neighborhood. many of which became tame and would come to my door for expected treats (turkey, bobcats, foxes, racoons, deer, ect)
I think feeding the wildlife was entertainment for them.
I think those sheriffs knew what they were looking for that night. you know--- a "bear"---- (which we didn't have in that general area--) "yes mam--- what you saw was a bear--- only a bear mam---- or possibly light from venus reflecting off swamp gas---- but probably just a bear-- yest that's it--- a bear. :) Happens all the time.

Last edited:
DS--- I agree-- but we seem to be living in a moment of time where it is fashionable to be intolerant of everyone
who doesn't tow whatever line has been decided to be politically correct by the opinion mafia. This is happening in the society in general but also in the scientific community.
there is a science "mafia"-- I have seen it at work first hand.
( I think both are agenda driven ( from above) ultimately)
I think we need to accept that we are just little things in the universe and there is much more we don't know than that we know--- and for some to honestly believe that something can not exist because they have not seen it themselves--- is a monument to our ego's as humans.
I someone says they saw a ghost-- who am I to say they did not. That doesn't make me believe or disbelieve it. But when we have several hundred thousand reports of something being seen or met--- then we have to consider
that as something not to be swept under a rug somewhere.

I'm jumping in really late,but just can't hold back any longer.

It was 1998 and my wife and I were going out to the back 40 to check on a food plot. All of a sudden she grabs my elbow an pulls me back and says " cat" . I'm thinking house cat and shrug it off. Start walking again she grabs my shirt and pulls me over to the other side of the road ( we were on a two track,and I was on the inside of a curve) then I could see a black animal lying in the road about 35 yards ahead of us. It looked like a cougar in body shape. It turned and ran over a small rise.

We told her dad what we saw ( it was at his place) and he wanted to know what we were drinking. 3 days later the mailman saw a black cougar with 2 brown cubs sunning itself on the wheelchair ramp of the town hall. About 3 miles as the.crow flies from where we were.

Yes I believe in black cats in north America. I will reserve judjement on other things.

You got a point there. With as many trail cameras out there now. You would think somebody would have gotten a picture by now.
Well most hunters never get a quarter mile from a road, maybe bigfoot doesn't usually come that close?

Every trail cam I see the deer, and bears always find it. I doubt even a good picture would satisfy most. If I had a quality picture I'd keep it to myself. For me if I was out with a friend, and he said did you see that, I'd say NO and neither did you.

Some deep dark canyons rarely traversed by humans.

A co worker driving home after night shift had an animal cross in front of her car. She's thinking goofy looking deer. Then deer hell it's a kangaroo. Husband and everyone thought she was sleep deprived. Instead of going to bed she went back and cruised side roads until she found the farm it came from.

Not bigfoot related, but any known species could be from being dumped by an owner no longer wanting it.

Done a bit of dog calling - about half at night, half in day. Definitely had more surprises at night - owls, bobcats, mountain lions. The owls can seriously mess with you and your set. I've had more than a few rodeos with owls!
You were lucky to escape without injury. Years ago in Florida, a Great Horned owl killed a man walking in the woods wearing a coon skin hat. The owl got one of its talons in his carotid artery.

Catbrain said: "My feelings are that BF is a manufactured being (using DNA techniques ) that was created for a purpose (perhaps gold mining in south africa ) in times that pre-date the bible. Maybe pre Sumerian."

Let me see if I understand you. Your theory is that Bigfoot was the result of DNA techniques and this DNA manipulation took place before 4,000 BC. That leads to a question larger than a Bigfoot. What Pre-Sumerian civilization had the scientific knowledge of DNA and the sophisticated instruments required to manipulate DNA?

This also raises another Bigfoot sized question. Have you ever shared your theory with a Scientist, a Historian or a mental health professional?

A co worker driving home after night shift had an animal cross in front of her car. She's thinking goofy looking deer. Then deer hell it's a kangaroo. Husband and everyone thought she was sleep deprived. Instead of going to bed she went back and cruised side roads until she found the farm it came from.

Not bigfoot related, but any known species could be from being dumped by an owner no longer wanting it.
I agree people do stupid stuff. A man in pa had several allegators in his house . SOME HOW ONE GOT OUT WAS ON A NEIGHBORS PORCH 2were found in the ALLEGHENY RIVER boas and pythons got loose near PITTSBURGH etc THIS SUMMER .

Jon----- does my theory (really theory a too sophisticated term - lets say a speculation---) threaten you in some way ?
Have you never read the book "forbidden archeology" ?
How about books by Zachariah Sitchin ? Or "Genesis 6 Giants" ???

do you remember the show in the 1970's called "in search of " ? hosted by Leonard Nemoy (spock)----
in one episode--- they showed a rock found out in the desert southwest by a geology prof and his students. They brought the rock back home and X-rayed it. Then they cut in two. Then they sawed the egg shaped rock in half. What the X-ray showed inside was what we would name now to be a jet engine ignitor plug. They carbon dated the object and it showed to be 50,000 years old. In a show on Giants- they showed an iron/steel axe head and part of a wood handle stuck in it- found inside a rock that dated to 200,000 years old. The wood was partially petrified. So it would appear that someone else was here before we were. So you can tell those traumatic stories to your psychotherapist while you are laying back on his couch. Perhaps he will dole you out some midol to ease the mind shattering effects of hearing other people's "theories".

and while we are at it--- lets add one more bale of straw to the camel's back. about 1 or 2 feet below the surface of the topsoil in india--- there is a very thin but concentrated layer of the element Iridium. The only known source of Iridium is a nuclear blast and the fallout that follows. This layer is over a wide area. So the scientific conclusion is that there was a nuclear war there 10-20,000 years ago--
dated by the depth of were the layer is found in the ground. So --- yes---- that question is indeed bigger than bigfoot---- that is---who was here having nuclear wars and running around in rockets or jets---- and genetically engineering their own creatures as labor.

But if you just deny all that- it saves you the mental
anguish of "going there" in your mind and contemplating it. I understand. You are protecting your
world view. Nothing must be allowed to disturb it's serenity and Constance.

Please no one be offended-- these are just things you parents never told you when you were kids-- just to keep from scaring you. But also be warned-- the blasphemy engine is only warming up. :) If you had only watched the discovery and history channel you would know these things all ready.

Last edited:
CP---- the government assures us that there are no black panthers anywhere in North America. Just google it and you will no doubt get about 40 web hits in a row "fact checking" that claim as false. Anything you google-- and you get nothing but fact check debunks -- one after another--- that confirms you are being lied to. and yes-- by definition-- that is indeed a conspiracy.

There have been far too many first hand encounters to just
blame it on publicity seeking individuals or hoaxers wearing home made plywood shoes. I think we are way past those naive days. It seems like anyone who has an encounter leaving behind injuries or physical evidence (like a group encounter with multiple cell cameras) tends to get a visit from men in black.

Some people believe they are just simple animals. Some believe they are a parallel line to our DNA. Dr. Ketchum's
DNA works tends to show that. Others think they are humans but with extra capacities we would call supernatural.
(a term our small narrow minds assign to any thing we observe that doesn't fit neatly into our world scientific view--) But it may be perfectly natural to them. Remember -- we don't know what 80% of our own brain even does-----
could be we have abilities locked up there that have never been "turned on" by our DNA. Who am I to say----

To be honest-- I have NOT read lewis and clark's work- so I will have to defer to those that have. but all most ever native tribe seems to have history with some kind of oversize hairy forest giant.

I personal feeling is that Giants and BF are not the same.
Giants are still being found here as well. Just about 15 years ago while doing road blasting on a section of I-40
in the smokies---- the road bed collapsed. What it collapsed into was a huge stone room under the edge of the road. Inside that room was a stone table with 2 giants
seated there. They had the red hair and double rows of teeth. it sounded like some kind of ceremonial burial setup. The reporter said the state or federal people came in with archeologists and closed the road for several weeks. A relative reported this incident.

My feelings are that BF is a manufactured being (using DNA techniques ) that was created for a purpose (perhaps gold mining in south africa ) in times that pre-date the bible. Maybe pre Sumerian. I think the deep state has a vested interest in keeping their existence secret (at least actively covering up-- ) because they have had or expect to use them or their DNA to create a weapon out of them. Hitler tried that by trying to breed monkeys with humans to create a super soldier. And don't forget---- his scientists were simply imported here
and used to jump start the CIA, our bioweapons research industry and our space rocket efforts. (operation paperclip) Perfectly reasonable that that mentality would strive to massage BF into a weapon- while telling the public they don't exist. My belief/theory is that BF was pretty scarce around the turn of the century. But during the depression -- much of the deer population was decimated for food in many places. After WW2--- many states made the hunting season very short to allow the deer population to rebound. most places kept those rules in place up until 20 or 30 years ago. Now some places like SC. are over run with deer. And I think BF like any other animal -- is population limited by food supply. and we also have wild pigs swamping some states. I think between the deer and pigs--- we have fed BF so well he had flourished in all most every state. especially states that are over run with deer and pigs. You can name those states for your self. :) I think their now much larger population has given rise to vastly more interactions with humans than in the past. Throw in encroachment of habitat in many once forested areas--- and that jacks up interactions as well.

when I was back in FL.---- about 4 doors up the street from me was a retirement trailer park. I come home from work one evening about 8 pm to see sheriffs cars EVERYWHERE. there were 6 or 7 in the park--- all lights on--- when I got home and in the house--- about 15 min later I saw one come into the wooded lot beside me. It had about 2 acres cleared in the front and a pond in the back acre. Building in the front. The sheriff drove to an open spot behind the building and in front of the pond.
there he was using his car's spotlight to scan up and down all the tall (40 ft) pine trees-- hesitating at the bushy tops where most of the limbs were. He sat and did that for about 30 min-- until the other cars in the trailer park left.
I found it "unlikely" that the sheriffs would expect a human prowler to somehow climb a 40 foot pine tree with no cross limbs on the lower 3/4 and be hiding from them at the top. I chalked it up to my "other" next door neighbors. The park residents had a long history of feeding all the wild animals in the neighborhood. many of which became tame and would come to my door for expected treats (turkey, bobcats, foxes, racoons, deer, ect)
I think feeding the wildlife was entertainment for them.
I think those sheriffs knew what they were looking for that night. you know--- a "bear"---- (which we didn't have in that general area--) "yes mam--- what you saw was a bear--- only a bear mam---- or possibly light from venus reflecting off swamp gas---- but probably just a bear-- yest that's it--- a bear. :) Happens all the time.
Can you find an article about this stone table with two giants? There's lovelock cave giants that I've heard of with red hair, but can't find anything on the road collapsing and finding 2 around a stone table.