calling dogs----

Corn----- they bury their dead. Just like us. There are a few fLIR images. all the Sat images are owned by the gov. They dont share that. As I have said 3 times now--- go watch the intro to "world bigfoot radio" on youtube. There are prob a dozen pics and half dozen vid clips in his intro. He goes to your state in the summer to the abandoned gold mine town on top of a mountain and see plenty of them. (the name escapes me at the moment--- it's a famous place)
go watch. I just gave you a link now.
Are you talking about an intro video to the channel, or is it an intro they use on all of their videos? I could not easily find it, and I did not receive a link. Out of sheer morbid curiosity, I would like to watch it.

Bigfoot leave no scent. And no tracks. ... because Bigfoot don't exist, they have no feet. And that is how they have managed to remain undetected for so many decades. They are so reclusive that they use their nonexistence to hide from us.
So there you have it-- proof of Bigfoot by the subtle way that they leave no tracks even though you know they were right where you are looking for them!

Gonna step in it here, but what the heck...

Belief in bigfoot, alien visitation, single digit ES, Jesus/Mohamed, stolen elections, trickle down economics, 1/2 MOA all day long, gun control, and velocity "flat spots" in ladder tests, all come from the same psychological phenomenon...

...Wanting it to be true.

There's an infinite number of reasons a person might want something to be true, but once they do, logic/reason are rarely enough to dissuade them.

I would just encourage those of you who don't believe in bigfoot, for the obvious logical reasons, to apply that same skepticism to other things in your life that are equally absurd...

" Believe" for me usually is derived from pure experience and factual results.

"Belief" for me usually results from reading of others experiences, talking, watching, past traditions from elders, listening and then making a decision based on all the information I've compiled.

Just saying…..quite a difference.

I have no belief in the Foot of Big!

Last edited:
It --- SHOULD -- be hard to have either belief or disbelief in anything that you have no first hand experience in. So Jay--- I agree with your system of what to believe and what not to. It should be based on experience and analysis of ALL the available info---- not just the fraction that supports the pre-conceived mindset. To cherry pick just the negative evidence (actually only arguments-not evidence--- as there is no negative evidence) is called propaganda. The opposite of science.

Ento: your logic is more or less good- but unfortunately it applies to those who say bigfoot does not exist. You can never prove something does not exist. So your assessment of the psychology applies to your position - not mine. It does not exist because you want it not to. I neither want it to exist or don't want it to exist. What I want -has no effect
on the reality of the issue.

corn: the video clip is the intro to all of his videos in the last year. They are the first 2 min of each youtube video.
Go to Youtube and put in search box "world bigfoot radio" click on any of the videos near the top. The intro's look to be the same for a while now. They are a slide show of pictures and very short video clips. You might have to select 1/4 speed on the Ytube control panel to see them better. They go by pretty fast. some are painting or illustrations. You can tell which those are.
Ignore those.

jon-- who told you that they leave no scent ?
They do. Police Tracking dogs will stop tracking once they pick up the scent. They either sit down and refuse to continue or the turn around and cower with their tail between their legs and run for the truck. Thats NOT the "nothing there to track response."

It --- SHOULD -- be hard to have either belief or disbelief in anything that you have no first hand experience in. So Jay--- I agree with your system of what to believe and what not to. It should be based on experience and analysis of ALL the available info---- not just the fraction that supports the pre-conceived mindset. To cherry pick just the negative evidence (actually only arguments-not evidence--- as there is no negative evidence) is called propaganda. The opposite of science.

Ento: your logic is more or less good- but unfortunately it applies to those who say bigfoot does not exist. You can never prove something does not exist. So your assessment of the psychology applies to your position - not mine. It does not exist because you want it not to. I neither want it to exist or don't want it to exist. What I want -has no effect
on the reality of the issue.

corn: the video clip is the intro to all of his videos in the last year. They are the first 2 min of each youtube video.
Go to Youtube and put in search box "world bigfoot radio" click on any of the videos near the top. The intro's look to be the same for a while now. They are a slide show of pictures and very short video clips. You might have to select 1/4 speed on the Ytube control panel to see them better. They go by pretty fast. some are painting or illustrations. You can tell which those are.
Ignore those.
Well @Catbrain i must say I somewhat agree with your analysis of my thinking. Because, years ago, many, I had a beliefs. That all has changed with the last 25 years of such increased technological and scientific advancements that we now have. Infrared cameras, heat signatures at night, HD this and HD that. just Sooooo many new advances and opportunities for proof. However I've not seen anything that makes me a BELIEVER. I would think they would be the ultimate predator to hunt and we'd have one laid out by now.

Not "cherry picking" but in all these years we have NO REAL "Evidence!". Just like the "Chupacabra". Folklore, rumor, traditional "belief".

Cheers.

Last edited:
There are some people who claim that we have sasquatches in BC Canada, where I live. I'm not going to say no way, because I have no proof to dispute the claims.
I believe there could also be ghosts, UFOs, and who knows what else. It does seem that some are convinced about these things, and its not my place to dismiss them.
Just because I don't see them, doesn't prove anything.
I've never seen a polar bear, giraffe, rhino, or zebra either, yet believe that those exist.

Jude 1: 6-7
"And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

The Nephilim were giants, offspring of fallen angels (sons of God), and human women.
That's the best explanation I've heard

There are some people who claim that we have sasquatches in BC Canada, where I live. I'm not going to say no way, because I have no proof to dispute the claims.
I believe there could also be ghosts, UFOs, and who knows what else. It does seem that some are convinced about these things, and its not my place to dismiss them.
Just because I don't see them, doesn't prove anything.
I've never seen a polar bear, giraffe, rhino, or zebra either, yet believe that those exist.
And all of those you list do exist and are seen regularly in the wild and in zoos. Filmed, photographed and some even hunted all the time in the wild.

I read all of these posts and not one mention of the 1964 Pattison-Gemlin video from Bluff Creek Ca.? That video and all of the documented activity that lead up to that is hard to ignore. I would say watch that video and you will see She Squatch has rather large breasts and moves like no human could. That video has never been proven to be fabricated and many have tried. I live in the heart of Bigfoot country and have worked in the woods for over 35 years, many of those as a back country trail crew leader. I was a total disbeliever for many years until I had a couple unexplainable experiences that have change me forever! I will not say a harsh word towards anybody that disbelieves but I will say this, once you see one you can never unsee it! Jason

I won't make fun of anyone for believing in something, (except the covid shot believers)…. But with all the technology we have today and we have no real proof still? (That I've seen anyways). The things I can see at night with my thermal would make it hard for him to hide. Even though I don't care for a 30-06, I don't see him just shrugging off a shot that was center mass and walking away like nothing happened lol. I'd have to see it to believe it I guess

Last edited:
I won't make fun of anyone for believing in something, (except covid shot believers) But with all the technology we have today and we have no real proof still? (That I've seen anyways). The things I can see at night with a thermal would make it hard for him to hide. Even though I don't care for a 30-06, I don't see him just shrugging off a shot that was center mass and walking away like nothing happened lol. I'd have to see it to believe it I guess
Well said

Recent Posts