Anyone from pa

I'm right in between redbeard and freepistol in Danville. I'm always willing to help if anyone needs some gun work. Feel free to stop in sometime, I really enjoy taking others long range woodchuck hunting in the spring.

I'm right in between redbeard and freepistol in Danville. I'm always willing to help if anyone needs some gun work. Feel free to stop in sometime, I really enjoy taking others long range woodchuck hunting in the spring.
i would like to stop in sometime. i need help on reloading. what to buy mostly, and how to work up loads. i am going to be reloading my new 338 laupa and my old 338 hart, and maybe 308. then i think ill load my 500 mag smith also. 60 bucks a box or 20 rounds is high for pistol ammo. do you have a shop that you work out of or is this a hobby for you. i went to the 1000 yard range up around williamsport once last year to check it out. i travel alot so i am not home to many weekends but when i am home i want to shot up there. i am also going to see what kind of matches they have in harrisburg. i built a gun for silhouette shooting hunter class but have not fired it yet.

Hi Redbeard,

My shop is at my home and I'm here full time all day and most evenings. I don't have set business hours but mostly set up an appointment so I make sure I'm here and available when you want to stop in. I shot for years at Willimasport and was the rangemaster for several years. I stopped shooting up there due to some political changes with the club. I still enjoy the occasional visit once or twice a year to the Williamsport range but don't shoot much competitively any more. Shoot me an e-mail or give me a call when you'd like to stop in, I'd be glad to spend a little time to show you about reloading. My website is Montour County Rifles

All my contact info is on there.

Kevin is a great guy to learn from..I can honestly say I wouldnt be anywhere near where I am now without his help. He is a great mentor.

Don't miss the oppertunity he is offering I promise you won't regret it.

Checkout his video he has for sale called extended impact...It almost all local long range hunting that he has compiled over the years.

Kevin is also a 1st class builder, Many members on here can vouch for these words I just typed here.

I'm also local to you and always looking for new buddies to hunt with.

In about two weeks I'll be posting new pictures of the masterpiece he built for me. Without a doubt it will be a shooting machine and it wil turn more heads then a screwdriver.:D

Howdy Casey36. We're practically neighbors. Good to see another W.PA member. Welcome :).

Thanks, Thinking of heading Your way in the next week or two. Mahoning Vally Milling is one shop in a hundred sq. miles that i havent visited yet! Thinking I need a little C.Z. Bobwhite in 28ga. Right now i have too many shotguns, thinking of dealing a couple away and picking some new toys up. Are they decent to deal with over there? They are the closet CZ dealer that I know of.lightbulb

Yep,they are a CZ dealership. I don't know if they have much in the way of shotguns,but they carry a good selection of the CZ rifles. Nice folks and decent to deal with. You shouldn't have any problems.

I'm looking for some place I can shoot from 500-1500 yards, preferably in the South Central part of Pa. I'm not looking for a hunting spot just some place I can practice during the summer. If there are groundhogs there that would be cool but rocks or targets are ok. I would like to work up a drop chart and just practice in different conditions to learn what my rifle will do in those conditions. I have a portable bench on wheels if we have to walk in somewhere. I'm an experienced 1000 yard benchrest shooter and practice strict safety.

Thanks for any responses.