Anyone want to start a group in PA?

I'm just outside Harrisburg. We hunted last weekend on some public ground that said hunters welcome. There was a nice powerline that would could make a nice spot and I'll bet you could shoot 1000 yards. could be a fun get together spot!

I'm just outside Harrisburg. We hunted last weekend on some public ground that said hunters welcome. There was a nice powerline that would could make a nice spot and I'll bet you could shoot 1000 yards. could be a fun get together spot!

Is that spot out by me?

Are you guys looking for another to tag along and shoot ? I'm in search of a good group to shoot some distance pick up some tips and practice ... Here in the southern zone of NY I get 200 yards only...

It's actually about an hour up 81. The only problem is it's a ways from where you park to the power line.

I have a spot that's an hour North up 81 that I can shoot out to 2,700 yards without issues. I park in my uncle's driveway, and take the four wheeler in about 200 yards..
:cool: We may be close...

I'm in New Bethlehem, PA. About 1.75 hours north of Pittsburgh. Got a gong set up at dad's house at 400-485, depending on where you shoot from. Also like to go out riding on the Ranger and spent 10 years in the Corps. Got out in 2014 and moved back home.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.