Anyone want to start a group in PA?

South of Pittsburgh, but can travel a few hours away. How about you?
I shoot at Collier Sportsmen's. I hunt primarily in Washington & Greene Counties...
looking to meet up with shooters & loaders.... no alcholics & B.S.' ers ( got enough of them at my present club & range.) They have ceased competitions for adults, as we once knew them.
★★★Looking... Elsewhere.

I think there all out trying to tear up some jeeps Boyd.
The yellow rubicon is still in one piece however. Is the
eagle valley group still active?
Mr Forrest!!! How the hell are ya? Good to hear on the Rubi...Have you been up to camp much. Went up and saw Darryl and Carol last fall for a few hours. You coming up for hunting season? And yes to Eagle Valley Club.. Havn't been out with them much. Too busy working. Got married AGAIN, bought a house and got a new job since the last time we talked.

Last edited:
Mr Forrest!!! How the hell are ya? Good to hear on the Rubi...Have you been up to camp much. Went up and saw Darryl and Carol last fall for a few hours. You coming up for hunting season? And yes to Eagle Valley Club.. Havn't been out with them much. Too busy working. Got married AGAIN, bought a house and got a new job since the last time we talked.

Well that all sounds good Boyd. Yes i have been staying at the camp about half the
year since losing my wife. Can you believe that jeep wreck will be 8 years come Dec?
If you get up this way be sure to stop.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.