• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: ANGUS80 scammer alert

I lurked here for a long time before joining. I finally joined and my first purchase of this was for a few rifles. Turned out my timing was horrible it was right when everything started climbing like crazy. Anyway the guy just never sent them. It was all kind of excuses one after another. I had a ton of stuff going on right then and decided if he needed the money that bad I'd let him have it.
All that to say that since then I've met some GREAT people on here and really enjoyed it.

Daryl,
Thanks for the offer, but I cannot take!! My ONLY reason for starting this thread was to warn fellow members. I hope things work out, I genuinely do!!! ! The members here a great and I don't want rogue people to ruin a great community of like minded people!!
Thank you Sir, GUYS like you are what makes this site!
Steven

I have held off posting this, hoping I was wrong. Here's the text exchange between me and @Angus80

I am truly disappointed and frankly I am ****ed off that one of the members here would openly treat another like this. I said in another thread that if you tried to screw a member here, I would call you on it.

This is straight up BS, he went cold after the exchange and I cannot even send him a text, I figure I am blocked, they bounce back as undeliverable.

Steven, I said I would cover this and since I meant what I said, that offer still stands.

IMG_2355.jpeg

UPDATE FOR ALL!!!! JUST RECIEVED MY MONEY ORDER BACK FROM ANGUS80 PLUS A $20 POSTAL ORDER. MAYBE THINGS ARE BETTER FOR HIM, I HOPE SO!! I DON'T WISH ANYTHING ILL ON ANYONE. FELLOW MEMEBERS CAN DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO DEAL WITH HIM OR NOT? GOD BLESS ALL & HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT 2024!!!

I can honestly say, I have never had an issue with @Angus80

He's always delivered exactly what he described in a timely manner. I have been in communication with him since my last post and I understand the reasons why it happened.

Sometimes, the delivery is never made and hoping it will be made, doesn't make it any more likely. It's just best to suck it up and refund the money or agree on a date of refund for large ticket items.

Let this be a warning for all potential buyers/sellers, communication is the key, the money is not usually the problem, it is a lack of back and forth on one side.

I would deal with either member in the future, with the caveat that communication is priority one and priority two is the time frame for delivery and or refund.

@gsr1578 thank you for the update!

I can honestly say, I have never had an issue with @Angus80

He's always delivered exactly what he described in a timely manner. I have been in communication with him since my last post and I understand the reasons why it happened.

Sometimes, the delivery is never made and hoping it will be made, doesn't make it any more likely. It's just best to suck it up and refund the money or agree on a date of refund for large ticket items.

Let this be a warning for all potential buyers/sellers, communication is the key, the money is not usually the problem, it is a lack of back and forth on one side.

I would deal with either member in the future, with the caveat that communication is priority one and priority two is the time frame for delivery and or refund.

@gsr1578 thank you for the update!
Agreed, just as I noted in #2.