• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scammer!!

crazymonkey

As a continuation of the scope scammer deal you can add AVT00 To the list. Same picture as the other guy . Same message but watch out for his Gmail reliace85@gmail .Com

Here's the photo shopped pic

Attachments

• 524159-38a443d7f98ffde9042391ca63e6195f.jpg
    524159-38a443d7f98ffde9042391ca63e6195f.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 92
Straight bolt handle gives you a better grip and better leverage in opening the bolt and saves a production step (heating and bending the handle), at the expense of having a longer, slower, more awkward bolt stroke.

The turned down handle is more compact, somewhat faster to operate, and gives you clearance for mounting a telescope sight directly above the receiver.
Telescope sight???
Riiiight.

No but when asking for shipping information he mixed up his scam . So the new guy Chris ( me ) wants it in Illinois . I'm not in Illinois . Then came back with he was copied by Crise346 but his picture is the photo shopped picture . Crise346 didn't have a card just a stupid low price and a area code that threw red flags .The wording of the messages from them is almost identical ( red flag ) then Crise346 was supposed to buy his scope ?

It was interesting to me that he said he was copied by Crise346 but his card is clearly photo shopped in and he had pictures from Crise346 . Now I didn't put them up the first time only the pictures he sent . So the other pictures are not up on the site only in the messages that I got . If he was selling to Crise346 why would he have pictures ? From Crise346 of the scope he was trying to sell .

I do like the location. That's some funny stuff 🤣.
But seriously there is another warning in optics section from another person with the same phone# and a different user profile . That's atleast 3 different ones for the same clown 🤡 different Gmail acct but same phone # 7022090014 . No telling how many profiles this guy started or when.