6.5 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a group of about 5 trolls on here that attack what they don't like . I saw same Wyo37 and others go one for pages attacking Steve with Hammer Bullets. If you don't like them don't go on thread and crawl back under your rock .
Oh geez the hammer cult has made its appearance.

Same could be said for grizzly-elk lineman. If you dont like the creedmoor, go on. Crawl back under your rock.

But it's acceptable if you agree with it right?

A parasite?

All I did was state the 6.5 creedmoor is capable of killing elk, and was attacked for it.

Then had some fun proving just how dumb some folks are.

Ps the reason your creed sucks at killing is the schiet bullets you shoot...
What the f*** do you know about what bullets I shoot ? In 6.5 I shoot HAMMER, Berger, Nosler Accubonds or LRAB and Hornady ELDX . I base it on animal I'm hunting. Don't try to suck me into your game. Keeping talking. To yourself. 😉
Grizzly grizzly grizzly. Hope you are talking about Alaska or Canada. 🙄🤔

What the f*** do you know about what bullets I shoot ? In 6.5 I shoot HAMMER, Berger, Nosler Accubonds or LRAB and Hornady ELDX . I base it on animal I'm hunting. Don't try to suck me into your game. Keeping talking. To yourself. 😉
My point exactly.........

Ps I'm not the one that brought up grizzlies or African game lol

Think I'll stay under here where it's safe lol!

Attachments

• 20230616_201546.jpg
    20230616_201546.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
Freaking love the 308. Got 6. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I only got 1 6.5 PRC and 1 6.5 Creed. I even have .223 and 6.8 SPC I know crazy huh.

Wanna talk crazy? I like chocolate ice cream, doggy style and honey in my strong AF coffee too. So let's get on to 45 pages of that. Yeee haww!

Don't really need a reason for the Lapua, but I really do wanna hunt Grizzly-Elk...

No your not but you took example given too you to ponder on instead you tried using it ti make me look stupid

No trying involved.

Don't know why you're even bothering. We already decided the creedmoor is capable of killing elk, making it an elk gun, despite your original proclamation..

And as wyorummy already stated, if you're to keep disagreeing just leave. Don't be a nasty troll

No trying involved.

Don't know why you're even bothering. We already decided the creedmoor is capable of killing elk, making it an elk gun, despite your original proclamation..

And as wyorummy already stated, if you're to keep disagreeing just leave. Don't be a nasty troll
Get real. Is 37 your age or year you were born ? If the latter in can understand.

I get involved because people get on the internet for advice then they read stupid **** posted by people like you and go out and wound elk because someone like you said id shoot elk no problem at 600 yards. Remember your posting on a long range forum so people wanting to hunt long range are researching. If your flinching from a magnum i hope your a kid or need more practice or your a ***** its one of the three you pick. If its a kid you need more practice so 2 need more practice ones a ***** any of those 3 shouldn't be giving advice on internet.

I get involved because people get on the internet for advice then they read stupid **** posted by people like you and go out and wound elk because someone like you said id shoot elk no problem at 600 yards. Remember your posting on a long range forum so people wanting to hunt long range are researching. If your flinching from a magnum i hope your a kid or need more practice or your a ***** its one of the three you pick. If its a kid you need more practice so 2 need more practice ones a ***** any of those 3 shouldn't be giving advice on internet.
Yes it's perfectly capable of killing elk at 600yds. If you would've educated yourself by reading the thread I linked you would know that. It has many examples. Or if you'd just use it.

It's not that I flinch from a magnum, but every person that I've observed shooting one does. If you are blinking when the gun goes off, you're flinching. I don't need or want a magnum, as my ego isn't hanging in the balance based off of what I hunt with. Plus any 308 based cartridge is plenty capable out to very long distances.

If you need a brake on a rifle, you can't handle the recoil. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.