6.5 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lb ft of energy doesn't kill anything. Velocity and bullet construction determines terminal ballistics.

Sorry to burst the wives tale bubble

Don't forget sectional density.

Again, there is a reason the larger the game, and more dangerous it is, that people choose the larger calibers, with the heavier bullets, designed to slowly release energy, as they expand and exit. On the largest game, penetration to the vitals is the most important piece after a well placed shot.

Nothing a 150 gr solid, in a 6.5 CM, can't handle. Bell was born too early.

IMG_8782.gif

Ron Spomer is the epitome of Fudd lore....."pound feet of energy" lol lol "horsepower" lol.

Ron Spomer is the epitome of Fudd lore....."pound feet of energy" lol lol "horsepower" lol.
Kids like you are the reason people love busting on this cartridge. You have been around six elk killed with a cartridge and you consider yourself an expert. You are so emotionally invested in a cartridge you can't stop running your mouth. You sound like a teenager. Not everyone is recoil shy like yourself.

☝🏻 exactly we use to call them ******* but now its not politically correct.
Oh look who's back. The guy that spent like 6 pages going from "it's not an elk gun" to full circle "well it will kill an elk"....just not dead enough.

Everyone is sooooo worked up that I dare say the 6.5 creedmoor is perfectly capable of killing elk. I did not claim anything else.

It's cheap to shoot. Easy to shoot (especially for extended periods). And has a plethora of accurate factory ammunition.

That's it. That's what you people are bent out of shape about. You are mad about those simple facts. Softies clutching their pearls....

Yet I'm the bad guy? It's remarkable really.

Its not a elk gun. Just because it can kill one at 300 yards doesn't make it a elk gun. Just because you can do something with anything in life doesn't make it the right tool. Id give you more examples but i know itll clearly go over your head. One day your going to understand why its not a elk gun sadly

Its not a elk gun. Just because it can kill one at 300 yards doesn't make it a elk gun. Just because you can do something with anything in life doesn't make it the right tool. Id give you more examples but i know itll clearly go over your head. One day your going to understand why its not a elk gun sadly

Whatever makes you feel better karen.

Status
Not open for further replies.