6.5 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have personally whitnessed it is not. I have personally finished off elk with a 30 cal that a 6.5 creed wounded i dont need internet to tell me what one person got lucky with no situation is perfect and thats what you are relying on shoot a elk at 600 yards with a creedmoor. You personally dont have any experience to say it can i killed 6 bulls by the time i could drive. Any ballistic information will tell you creedmoor runs out of energy at 300 yards to ethically kill a elk. But according to you unless i pull trigger its not experience.

I have personally whitnessed it is not. I have personally finished off elk with a 30 cal that a 6.5 creed wounded i dont need internet to tell me what one person got lucky with no situation is perfect and thats what you are relying on shoot a elk at 600 yards with a creedmoor. You personally dont have any experience to say it can i killed 6 bulls by the time i could drive. Any ballistic information will tell you creedmoor runs out of energy at 300 yards to ethically kill a elk. But according to you unless i pull trigger its not experience.

Lb ft of energy doesn't kill anything. Velocity and bullet construction determines terminal ballistics.

Sorry to burst the wives tale bubble

IMG_5075.gif

You are going to get the fun sucker meme

Apparently really insecure people shoot the biggest gun they can find.....almost as if they are compensating..
Yep. I shoot big boomers and driver powerful trucks to overcome my slight manhood.

And some shoot creedmoors and drive Priuses because they are accustomed to weak lacking packages.

Bunch of fun suckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts