6.5 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you make assumptions that i hunt out of sxs lmao. All you do is make assumptions. Has goal posts moved? 6.5 started off as not a elk hunting gun its still not. Can it kill a elk sure 2-300 is its max affective range outside that your taking a chance. Can it kill 600 yards sure. Every scenario everytime much more difficult. Bigger guns help in bad scenarios period you can try arguing it but you are wrong. Ive hunted wyoming its flat compared to hells canyon. Shouldnt talk **** to someone that probably goes into worse terrain to hunt. Why i shoot a lapua big canyons. 6.5 couldnt hang

Lmao you make assumptions that i hunt out of sxs lmao. All you do is make assumptions. Has goal posts moved? 6.5 started off as not a elk hunting gun its still not. Can it kill a elk sure 2-300 is its max affective range outside that your taking a chance. Can it kill 600 yards sure. Every scenario everytime much more difficult. Bigger guns help in bad scenarios period you can try arguing it but you are wrong. Ive hunted wyoming its flat compared to hells canyon. Shouldnt talk **** to someone that probably goes into worse terrain to hunt. Why i shoot a lapua big canyons. 6.5 couldnt hang
So it is an elk gun? Thanks for admitting you were wrong. Glad we came complete full circle....it was a journey

We all know why you spout off and shoot what you shoot. Ego.

Grizzly-elk oh my!

Just ran my StreLok Pro for my 270 and 6.5C out to 1000 yards. The Creed drops 304 inches at 1000y with 1537fps and the 270 drops 284 inches with 1518fps at 1000y. This is with the Hornady Precision Hunter ELD-X ammo and the same length barrel at 24". So very much like for like comparison, not seeing how the Creed is "Superior" out to 1000y. Well the Creed has 3.4 MOA wind correction per 5mph and the 270 3.9 so .4MOA better which does not quite rate "Superior", slightly better would be the proper description. A more apt description would be that the 270 with 200fps more at the muzzle will delivers a lot harder hit out to 300-400 yards then become equalized to 1000yds. Actually makes the Creed look ok when compared to a much storied older cartridge.
But, may I say totally in the spirit of the this thread, that you just figured out that at 1000 yards a Long Action 'Old Grandpa' Cartridge barely bests a thinner 'hip swishin' limp wristed, rainbow loving unicorn of a powder miser short action, by using a Commie Program that steals our data and sends back to the Oligarchs, so that War Criminal Putin can take down the good 'ol USA!

Just messing with ya 🤣 🤣 🤣 43 pages of 'Laughs so far'. Keep it up 'Ladies and Gents' (I use those terms loosely) this is great stuff!

Yes ego. No experience the **** you dont got.
This is a long range forum. Its not a long range elk gun. Unless you think 200 yards is long range. If thats true **** im sorry you should of clarified
Nope. Should I have ran away from the elk to take a longer shot? I guess I would've if I was an egomaniac looking to stroke myself.....

Now if I couldn't have gotten closer? I limit myself to the distance I regularly practice at throughout the year, 800yds. I was closer.

I have no qualms with long range hunting. Yet another strawman argument from the goalpost shifter himself.

yes i moved goal post of long range on long range forum 🤣 i dont move away from elk i just kill them where its right 25 yards with bow are 1300 with lapua doesnt matter i just prefer a gun to not handicap me.

So you'd suggest this year if I'm too close, I should run away to get the cool long range shot, even if a close shot presents itself? Strange. Let's denigrate folks if they don't have to shoot 1300yds. Weird stuff. Not grizzly-elk weird, but out there.

I don't feel handicapped with a creed.

Man you are something . Did i say that anywhere?? I mean anywhere i think i said i shoot them where it happens 25-1300? I mean you are on a long range forum.

You are handi capped from 6.5 creed beyond 300 yards. Any ballistic information will give you that info. But im starting to think you are also handi capped in general

Sure hope i dont flinch 😉 390gr of whoop ***

Attachments

• IMG_3059.jpeg
    IMG_3059.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts