Your dream hunt

RH300UM

If money was not a problem what would be your #1 hunt?

Not knowing how to create a true poll I'll have to use this

Mine is a Marco Polo
Absolutely

What's yours?

Mine is a Marco Polo
Absolutely

What's yours?
Well here goes (1)And a true "dream" hunt it is. If you saw "dances with wolves" then you already know that I would like to be able to duplicate what the Indians did on horseback taking Buffalo with a bow !! Like I said a true "dream" hunt.,I can ride a horse and shoot a bow but don't know about both at the same time. It may be beyond my skill level! (2) Much my doable is a. a trophy Alaskan moose with modern equipment ! Happy hunting Tribb

Mine is a Marco Polo
Absolutely

What's yours?
There is a loooong Post on this one already!
Mine is going back in time and when I was 8 or 9 and there was a DIRT part of our Basement where you left the Basement through a door and took steps to go outside. There was a dirt floor and every now and then a mouse or two would come out and I got to shoot them with my dads H&R Model 999 Nine shot Top Break 6" in .22 Short, Long LR. I told mom it was safe because the dirt floor. Would pick up a box of .22 shorts (50 count) for 0.25 Cents from the Auto Store. Never told my dad.
I thought I was better than any Elephant Hunter that was in Out Door Life 1950s Magazine!
I Killed with a Pistol and .22 Short!
Len & Jill

Alaska moose and caribou combo. Both are bucket list animals that I will likely never get to go after.
Got my caribou in northern Quebec 25 years ago I think it was

Attachments

• IMG_20240927_224705083.jpg
    IMG_20240927_224705083.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 3
A 4-week safari in east Africa hunting plains game, lion, leopard, and buffalo, and I'd like to bring several rifles... a .243, an '06, a .338, a .375, and the 470 Capstick. Maybe my Citori for sand grouse. When I was young I didn't have the money, when I was doing well I didn't have the time. I'm semi-retired now, getting older, and I need to do it in the next three years at most. I would love to take my 23-year old son with me.

I'd also like to go on a guided elk hunt for a chance at a huge bull, again with my son. And a guided mule deer hunt. As long as I have an opportunity, that's good enough... if I blow it I blow it.

My favorite hunts as a boy were with my father. It would be a dream indeed to spend a morning hunting quail and listening to him crack pecans against his shotgun's butt stock.