wolves and elk

Must've been in a National Park, otherwise a camera is the WRONG tool to shoot with.

I hear BC got really smart this year, and are culling Moose in attempt to 'starve out' the wolves and 'protect' the Caribou.

These biologists are really getting progressive.

I should take a breath before I blow a gasket.

Great photo. Nature at work. It's hungry country when your food don't come from the grocery store.

Must've been in a National Park, otherwise a camera is the WRONG tool to shoot with.

I hear BC got really smart this year, and are culling Moose in attempt to 'starve out' the wolves and 'protect' the Caribou.

Great photo. Nature at work. It's hungry country when your food don't come from the grocery store.
Maybe 2-3 breaths? We can take care of the predators no culling necessary!

yes and no more grizz hunting

Can only hope that their delisting sticks and opens opportunities for hunting before they are officially "re-introduced" all across the West.

There is more than one side to every issue. Respectfully, I'm not sorry if it isn't PC.
human 1.jpg
human 2.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.