Winchester Gun Store

Dom
Hope all is well with you and your family.
I have not heard of them, but Jill wants to know what rifle are you looking at sending to her?
Len & Jill
I'm wanting a Win 94 in 25-35, for shooting, not collecting..
"VERT GRATEFUL " for the folks here, giving me the info on the Winchester Gun Store. . Terrible we have to worry about dealing with this type of, so called business.

I'm wanting a Win 94 in 25-35, for shooting, not collecting..
"VERT GRATEFUL " for the folks here, giving me the info on the Winchester Gun Store. . Terrible we have to worry about dealing with this type of, so called business.
Dom
I had a 32-20 Winchester1885 Oct Barrel level -I think. Sold it about years ago because it was a Fire Place Hanger and not using. i shot a few deer when I was young. Still have a few boxes of shell from 50 years.
Dam I wish i still had it . It was my Dads add would take it turkey and deer hunting, I remember shooting at 50yds and being 12" off. You could see the end of the barrel crown being an egg shape. i didn't want to sell until after my dad died. I had no use for it, and I got the price id two gold coins $900. Ended trading for a Glock 26 and a NE 22 Classic Rifle. The CLASSIS 22 IF NOW WORTH MORE THAN THE TWO FIREARMS I RECEIVER FOR THE WHINSTER. I should have not SOLD and Kept. But I got two nice firearms in th trade.

Recent Posts