Which cartridge for a Remy 700 long mag bolt face

Better YET,...

7 PRC for,.. the Win !
Slap, a 24 inch, Proof Barrel, on that Action, in 7 mm PRC for,.. 1/2 MOA Accuracy with, 180 gr ELD-M's !
Add a PVA, Back Country, Jet Blast, 3 Port Brake and,.. ENJOY ! ( LOW "Blast" @ Shooter, + low Recoil )
Win of what?
Seems like half of the 7PRCs that people bought are being sold.

Those that are keeping it are bi###ing about the lack luster performance.
Or if they handload and do try to get the performance claimed, they are way over pressure.

I'll keep my 7mm Rem Mag and 7mm Weatherby Magnum, thanks.

I'll add this
Got a 7 SAUM 175's-180s@ 3000fps
Got a 7 RBH 195's @ 3250fps
Got a 338 RBH 275's @ 2950fps
Got a 243 AI 108's at 3250 fps
Got a 375 RBH 300's @ 2800 fps
All my other rifles went by the way of funding my hunts and guide needs
I have a Remington 700 long action magnum that is presently a 300 rum. It was my first long range rig. Killed a bull elk at 847 yards as my first confirmed long range kill and many more since then.
It's time to give it a make over/upgrade. I was thinking about going the nostalgia route and keeping it a 300 rum as I have 500 brass and dies. The action has a Wyatts MBE-3 mag box extension but remains OEM otherwise.
It would be the only.30 cal I have as I have gotten rid of or given the other away.
.300 RUM or .300 RBH. Good luck!

Don't know why the 7STW hasn't been mentioned. I have a Remy 700 in it and with 150gr. bullets; no deer can walk away. I've hit em out to 300 yds, and they are DRT. Any of the 7s or 30s will shoot a lot kinder to the shooter if you put a can on it. LOVE the can!

It would most likely be a safe queen that will be left to a child or grandchild after I'm gone.
I'd probably base the build off the skill level of the possible recipient. Shooter ability and reloading skills. Nostalia wise the original chambering might be neat too. Since it was your first LR confirmed bull kill it has a neat history to pass on.

I'm going head out there into Left Field and suggest the .308 Norma Mag. Entirely because I'm partial to it and will completely ignore any other .308 cal mag chambers on nostalgia alone.
:)