What should I do?

In all honesty I'm think I'm caught up in the all the hype. In the end I'll probably end up building another SAUM. My current SAUM shoots great and everything, but in hindsight there are things I would have changed in the build. Such as a longer action and lighter overall.
Yes a long action and a 0.200 freebore is perfect.

So many chamberings so little time...... Here is a thought. Instead of creating new rifles. Remove and save the current barrel and install a new one in the chambering on the same platform. I am certain there must be a few that would suit your newest idea.

I do it myself all the time. As long as the entire barrel is floating it is easy and not as costly to do. Sure there is the hassle of sighting it in again but the money saved is worth it. Who knows you may decide that the original chambering was a better idea and you can go back to it.

Another challenge is to make two or even three different bullets to shoot the same POI at 100 yds. A number of years ago I met a guy at the range that was doing that to all his hunting rifles. Said if he ever got to go to Africa he would be all set. I did that once to help a custom rifle builder. Made a soft and solid 300 gr Hornady bullet for a 375 H and H that was going to Africa. (Both were crimped)

So many chamberings so little time...... Here is a thought. Instead of creating new rifles. Remove and save the current barrel and install a new one in the chambering on the same platform. I am certain there must be a few that would suit your newest idea.

I do it myself all the time. As long as the entire barrel is floating it is easy and not as costly to do. Sure there is the hassle of sighting it in again but the money saved is worth it. Who knows you may decide that the original chambering was a better idea and you can go back to it.

Another challenge is to make two or even three different bullets to shoot the same POI at 100 yds. A number of years ago I met a guy at the range that was doing that to all his hunting rifles. Said if he ever got to go to Africa he would be all set. I did that once to help a custom rifle builder. Made a soft and solid 300 gr Hornady bullet for a 375 H and H that was going to Africa. (Both were crimped)
You're right this is right up our alley. A lot of our customers are buying pre-fit barrels just for that reason or to replace the old barrel when it's shot out. there is several contours to choose from to fit in stocks.