What should I do?

It's just funny or interesting that sometime you just want another rifle , in a caliber you don't have in your collection ! The is no real ballistic need for it when you have 6 rifles that are all excellent deee rifles,and 4 Rifles that are excellent Elk and bear rifles ! You just want it !! In my humble opinion there is nothing wrong with that ! Who ever said this crazy hobby we have was supposed to be sensible ? I think its supposed to be fun and rewarding!! Get the 257 Wby !! One if two things may happen 1. You may just love it and it quickly becomes one of you favorite rifles !! Or 2 you shoot it maybe even hunt eith it once and don't like at all so you take it to a local gun shop and consign it for sale! You learned about rifle and the caliber ,sold it and maybe lost a few bucks ! Not the end of the world!

It's just funny or interesting that sometime you just want another rifle , in a caliber you don't have in your collection ! The is no real ballistic need for it when you have 6 rifles that are all excellent deee rifles,and 4 Rifles that are excellent Elk and bear rifles ! You just want it !! In my humble opinion there is nothing wrong with that ! Who ever said this crazy hobby we have was supposed to be sensible ? I think its supposed to be fun and rewarding!! Get the 257 Wby !! One if two things may happen 1. You may just love it and it quickly becomes one of you favorite rifles !! Or 2 you shoot it maybe even hunt eith it once and don't like at all so you take it to a local gun shop and consign it for sale! You learned about rifle and the caliber ,sold it and maybe lost a few bucks ! Not the end of the world!
So true, have done that so many times, always a learning experience, and fun.

Recent Posts