What is the most hated deer rifle you owned ?

When my wife and I met she had a savage .270 pre accura trigger that she hunted with. I think that rifle was the reason I had to get shoulder surgery 2 1/2!weeks ago we've been together 7 years now and F.O.D that gun kicked !! A Nd we could never get it totally zeroed, would have made a decent boat anchor !!

My first bolt action rifle- savage axis 2 in .308. Could hardly get on paper and scoped myself twice with it. 2nd purchase was a Bergara b14 in .308 and haven't looked back since.

Remington model 740 woodmaster I believe it was called. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn if I was standing right in front of it. And it was a 30-06 which made me question my own sanity....I too was a very slow learner. As soon as I mowed enough yards in that North Carolina sun I bought me a Marlin 30-30 and man was I happier with it's performance.

In my case it was a Model 70 feather weight Win in 270 Win. This gun hurt to shoot it. I'm talking shoulder numbness, bruised and battered. I'm a slow learner and kept it three years.
I enjoyed your post. Thank you. It gleaned more honesty than bias. IMO it also demostrated that guns with the most kick are the ones least likely to get a good zero. (Hmmm🤔)
I DO like honest replies. What I don't like is when someone replies with their own personal opinion (which we're all entitled to here) & then someone faults or attacks them because they stepped on the brand that they own! When someone asks your opinion there is no wrong answer...just answers that may not suit someone else. This was a good question, thank you.👍
Me? I've never had a rifle or shotgun that I didn't like. I have despised a couple of handguns before, (one to the point that I permanently disabled it from firing so no one could ever get hurt with it).😄

Rugger m77 270. First high power I ever bought, patterned worse than a $59 sks. Later in life I tried messing with various loads but it just never shot worth a ****. I ended up selling it to a guy giving him full disclosure on its lack of accuracy.

Even being my first high power I ever bought by walking the golf course creek, picking up lost golf balls and selling for ¢50 I have no regrets on sending it down the road.

I've never had any rifles I've hated but I've had 2 that I was very disappointed in. The first was a Ruger American 22-250 that I found a at a pawn shop 7 or 8 years ago for a really good price. It shot ok but I couldn't make myself get any warm feelings for it. I ended up giving it to the old lady's grandfather. He loved it.
He passed away last year and it went to my son. When he got it the magazine was double and triple feeding. I lve called ruger twice for different mags and it's still not right. They want me to send it in.

The second was another Ruger American in 7mm-08 maybe a year or so ago. I dont know why I bought it but It was a good price and I had been wanting a 7-08 for a while. I thought I could polish the bolt and do a few more things and I would learn to like it. You had to rack the bolt really slow to get it to feed. It was gone at a small loss within a few months.
They are the cheapest made rifles. They took the cheap designs of all the other cheap rifles from the other manufacturers and put them together.
I don't know how or why people like them. Maybe most who like them don't know any better? And they definitely have an Achilles heel with magazines and feeding. I'll never buy another.

I enjoyed your post. Thank you. It gleaned more honesty than bias. IMO it also demostrated that guns with the most kick are the ones least likely to get a good zero. (Hmmm🤔)
I DO like honest replies. What I don't like is when someone replies with their own personal opinion (which we're all entitled to here) & then someone faults or attacks them because they stepped on the brand that they own! When someone asks your opinion there is no wrong answer...just answers that may not suit someone else. This was a good question, thank you.👍
Me? I've never had a rifle or shotgun that I didn't like. I have despised a couple of handguns before, (one to the point that I permanently disabled it from firing so no one could ever get hurt with it).😄
Wow, those must have been some crappy pistols.