What do you think they should get?

I worked at a Gun shop a long time ago and Illegal immigrants were allowed to buy firearms and underwent background checks, It always made me angry.
Are you SERIOUS?!

How would a background check do any good if they are here illegally?
Shouldn't THAT, in itself, disqualify them?
They obviously dont follow our laws but we're ok with them being armed????

2 men cited for killing, planning to eat American bald eagle.

What do you guys think should happen next?

I know this isn't about lrh, but I couldn't resist. Apologies.

Thay weren't charged with hunting out of season, no hunting license, and more than likely illegal gun. Most likely they are illegal, deport them today and save the taxpayer $. Serve them the eagle for the last meal in US.

Please correct me if I'm wrong here?
They crossed the border illegally.
They didn't bother to learn our laws.
They broke our hunting regulations and motor vehicle laws.
They killed a symbol of our country second only to the starts and stripes.
(Which not that long ago was on the endangered list)

And some of you are saying don't bother prosecuting them?
I can hardly believe my eyes here.

Immigrant or not, what ever happened to personal responsibility being part of our culture for those that live here?
When did we decide that those that don't bother to learn our laws "get a pass"?
When did we forget that judges can take into account extenuating circumstances during sentencing as/if the law allows?
When did we forget that ICE doesn't deport until the criminal record is established?

Guess I'm just saddened that folks these days love to come up with excuses for why they or others shouldn't be punished for crimes.

That isn't strange! It just show how stupid we are. We spend ourselves into a hole in the name of pollutions. By the way that doesn't work, if people would take the time and read about all these items being built in the name of pollution free. Most of it zeroed out or worst, because of what it takes to make the equipment or product. So building of the pollution free items make more pollution than they save over time of use.
It's Stupid! Atomic is far cheaper and less pollutions too. The reactors create less pollutions and are by far safer too.
Just to be clear Mike I was being sarcastic when I said it was strange.
We'll have no backup strategy for when the wind isn't blowing or the sun shining. And don't get me started on the supposedly good for the planet e cars.

Please correct me if I'm wrong here?
They crossed the border illegally.
They didn't bother to learn our laws.
They broke our hunting regulations and motor vehicle laws.
They killed a symbol of our country second only to the starts and stripes.
(Which not that long ago was on the endangered list)

And some of you are saying don't bother prosecuting them?
I can hardly believe my eyes here.

Immigrant or not, what ever happened to personal responsibility being part of our culture for those that live here?
When did we decide that those that don't bother to learn our laws "get a pass"?
When did we forget that judges can take into account extenuating circumstances during sentencing as/if the law allows?
When did we forget that ICE doesn't deport until the criminal record is established?

Guess I'm just saddened that folks these days love to come up with excuses for why they or others shouldn't be punished for crimes.

Exactly……what should we expect, when so many of our "citizens" are apathetic to the destruction of our country/nation/Republic! 🤬 memtb

Just to be clear Mike I was being sarcastic when I said it was strange.
We'll have no backup strategy for when the wind isn't blowing or the sun shining. And don't get me started on the supposedly good for the planet e cars.
THE SOAP BOX!
I wonder why we are paying for their stay here. I mean all of them. It's to bad that New York isn't paying more. They wanted then and now they have some of them. Complaining about them now too.
Well they got old stinkfoot out office or is that lightfoot from Chicago. So maybe people at starting to wake up (not woke-up)
It was my understanding that if you were coming over here, you had to show you can support yourself. No government assistance either.
Old Dumb Bast**D (aka biden) needs to be removed from office.

Are you SERIOUS?!

How would a background check do any good if they are here illegally?
Shouldn't THAT, in itself, disqualify them?
They obviously dont follow our laws but we're ok with them being armed????
Questions 21.d. - 21.n. Prohibited Persons: Generally, 18 U.S.C. § 922(g) prohibits the shipment, transportation, receipt, or possession in or affecting interstate commerce of a firearm by one who: has been convicted of a felony in any Federal, including a general court-martial, State or local court, or any other crime, punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year; is a fugitive from justice; is an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance; has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution; has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions; is subject to certain restraining orders; convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence under Federal, including a general court-martial, State or Tribal law; has renounced his/her U.S. citizenship; is an alien illegally in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa. Furthermore, 18 U.S.C. § 922(n) prohibits the shipment, transportation, or receipt in or affecting interstate commerce of a firearm by one who is under indictment or information for a felony in any Federal, including a general court-martial, State or local court, or any other crime, punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year. An information is a formal accusation of a crime verified by a prosecutor

My cousin came up with away to stop the illegals coming across the border. Set the National guard, and tent with medical equipment and staff. Each male that comes across get castrated before sending them back. I bet it wouldn't take long before the men wouldn't come across after that. Call it, "A quick fix"!
I had a idea of building a canal from one coast to the other. With only a few points of entry. Heavily guarded. Canal patrolled by Navy, Coast Guard, ACOE, BP. And pile the dirt high on the US side. But yeah banding them would be cheaper & easier. lol

They probably don't taste much worse than some bear.

Not sure what the big deal is. Baldies are a dime a dozen around here. When the lakes freeze over they hit the river fish and scavenge road kill, not too symbolic in my mind. No reason to protect them nor should goldens be protected especially in sheep country. In fact during bighorn lambing I think there should be an open season on goldens and a bounty on coyotes.

20 years military (2 combat 1 peace keeping deployment),18 years LE. Do you know what I speak? I don't glorify the C130 either, just an uncomfortable taxi whether you land it or jump it.
I keep asking why they were extinct to begin with. And I bet it wasn't from being used at a taxidermy. I never seen one stuffed in my 55 years. My guess was farmers had enough. Glorified chicken hawks was my guess. I could be wrong. I have seen videos of eagles trying to carry kids away. What else had they tried to carry away ? Hawks are another predator on the do not shoot list.

The bald eagle is somewhat thriving in Alaska, yes. But they are not in the lower 48. And most of them are being poisoned by several substances including lead. Along with many other animal species. If you reject the pulished data, then do you own research and make your own conclusions.
Where are these Eagles dying of lead poison ? Besides the one these two guys shot. And who knows if they even used lead. Funny all those lead sinkers I sucked on hasn't killed me. Or the wheel weights, bullets, etc. I wonder how turkey, black buzzards, Ospreys, foxes, opossums, raccoons have not been dying of the same lead poison ? I live in SE Pa. The Eagle is thriving just fine here. See them daily. In fact I could show you a few nest along the streams. I watch them after streams are stocked. Not much sense in a fishing license these days. The birds get to the nice ones before you can catch them. You may catch a few. But over a short time. There's none left in the streams. Hence why they need to constantly restock the streams on our dimes. Is it a pretty bird ? No doubt. But I hesitate to take any published data as literature. How many times do you need to be lied to ? Before you start to wonder what there motive is.
https://www.google.com/url?client=i...gQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw2ckrG5gvyeyb-8h0_eBLK3