What 7mm magnum cartridge to build?

Try the PVA Back Country or, Jet Blast, Brakes AS they've figured Out, How to DIVERT "some" of, the Horrible Muzzle "Blast", AWAY from, the Shooter !
We have 4 of them, on Our Hunting Rifles in, 6.5 Creed, 6.5 mm & 7mm PRC and a .270 WSM and they Work,.. "Well" !
My 14 y/o grandson, is shooting My .270 WSM w/ 140's @ 3,175 FPS with,. NO issues !
We Practice shoot for Several Hours, without muzzle Blast, issues.
Thank you. I'll take a look. My issue is a titanium plate in my neck and double digit concussions from football, wrecks, and what have you back when I thought I was tougher. I basically just shoot 308 and 6.5-06 in heavy bolt guns, 14 pounds all in, and that works for what I do. Most of my hunting is with an unbraked Grendel AR or unbraked 6.5 creed in AR 10 in a depredation role with thermal. For long range daytime depredation out to 1000 I use the 6.5-06. But I've been toying around with the idea of a 300 win, 7mm practical, or 7mm-300win. A brake if tolerable would be nice there.

Thank you. I'll take a look. My issue is a titanium plate in my neck and double digit concussions from football, wrecks, and what have you back when I thought I was tougher. I basically just shoot 308 and 6.5-06 in heavy bolt guns, 14 pounds all in, and that works for what I do. Most of my hunting is with an unbraked Grendel AR or unbraked 6.5 creed in AR 10 in a depredation role with thermal. For long range daytime depredation out to 1000 I use the 6.5-06. But I've been toying around with the idea of a 300 win, 7mm practical, or 7mm-300win. A brake if tolerable would be nice there.
Look into 6.5x300 weatherby. I put a TiPro4 on it and recoil is basically non existent