What’s the farthest you have taken a big game animal with a rifle?

Not Pretty, I used 200 grain loads...they don't run far though!!!!

Probably about the same as a 1 yard (4 if you count the 20 feet straight down) between the shoulders with a 7RM. That is the closest I have killed with a rifle. Literally just hung the gun off the side of the stand and pulled the trigger.

If pigs count, then my farthest is 512. If they don't count, then I am at 284 on a whitetail buck. I was hoping to get a Nilgai cow at 400+ this year, but as luck would have it, while walking in to the big field to get set up hunt that evening, one stepped out at 42 yards. Game over.

Probably about the same as a 1 yard (4 if you count the 20 feet straight down) between the shoulders with a 7RM. That is the closest I have killed with a rifle. Literally just hung the gun off the side of the stand and pulled the trigger.

If pigs count, then my farthest is 512. If they don't count, then I am at 284 on a whitetail buck. I was hoping to get a Nilgai cow at 400+ this year, but as luck would have it, while walking in to the big field to get set up hunt that evening, one stepped out at 42 yards. Game over.
I would like to go on a Nilgai hunt, did you go with an outfitter?