• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED UPS way backed up on Hazmat items

Or... the driver never scanned it and has your powder maybe? I lost alotnof money recently from a shipment that showed delivered and signed for with no one home, and cameras show no delivery. I was then denied my insurance claim 3 times because it showed delivered in there system. Csnt even trust a package gets to you anymore, with no recourse for the driver or company

Kasey
I am not sure about what happened to your delivery, but I had an experience that led me to believe UPS was hacked. I ordered a computer as a Christmas present, but the site was a scam and I hadn't learned that only being able to pay with PP was a sign of a scam. When I realized the package wasn't coming, I went to the transaction in PP to file a complaint. The transaction had a tracking number that I hadn't seen before so I checked it out and it showed I purchased the package 2 days before I actually did, it was shipped the day I purchased the computer and it was left at the front desk with Seymore. Well, I do not have a front desk in my house and I do not know any Seymore. All of this information was actually in the UPS tracking app. I still have not received anything from PP.

On a different subject, I had medication that tracking showed was on the UPS truck and out for delivery. Because I had to sign for it, I waited at home all day. It was to be delivered by 9 pm, and when it wasn't, I went and checked tracking and it was suddenly listed as in transit. I ended up filing a claim with UPS, and in this case, they paid. Of course not having my medication for almost a month didn't make me feel very good. Medco would not ship it again until they were sure I wasn't trying to double dip.

Nope, but I had some heated conversation with supervisors at Midway, and I got notice from UPS yesterday that the package is now moving......we'll see......

Well as Gomer Pyle USMC used to say.....Surprise! Suprise!, Suprise!

My 2 lbs. N570 ordered on May 24th from Midway showed up here today.
Finally.....
UPS driver had a not so funny comment about my material fir making explosive stuff was here.....
He used a different word I dont want to use.....

I said, no just going to reload some shells.....

Well as Gomer Pyle USMC used to say.....Surprise! Suprise!, Suprise!

My 2 lbs. N570 ordered on May 24th from Midway showed up here today.
Finally.....
UPS driver had a not so funny comment about my material fir making explosive stuff was here.....
He used a different word I dont want to use.....

I said, no just going to reload some shells.....
I'm sure if there was a problem it was on the shipper ups wouldn't be backed up on haz mat delivery unless during Christmas rush any delivery might be a day or two late. I ordered 8lbs if n555 from midway on 5-31-22 and ups delivered on 6-4-22 so I don't know what happened on your order. Ups has delivered powder, primers, ammunition, for over 35 years to me and never once has driver made a remark about my shipments they even put my packages on back porch instead of front porch when they see I'm not home. Don't know what's going on on your side of the world.

Recent Posts