• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED UPS way backed up on Hazmat items

All I know is in writing and over the phone Midway declares they have given the package to UPS, that UPS has possession, that UPS is backed up on hazmat.

Maybe Midway is lying. I suppose its possible because I cant cancel or get a refund for 18 days......past estimated delivery.

Something though is sure rotten in Denmark.

Is this Midway only? Are other hazmat shippers having issues?

I just received a $200 shipment from them, non hazmat 2 days ago. Placed it Thursday before the holiday weekend so pretty quick. When UPS picks up, they scan it and it should then show in their possession I believe. Maybe CrickBottom could clarify. Or it fell off the conveyor belt on the way to the ship out table ;)

I just received a $200 shipment from them, non hazmat 2 days ago. Placed it Thursday before the holiday weekend so pretty quick. When UPS picks up, they scan it and it should then show in their possession I believe. Maybe CrickBottom could clarify. Or it fell off the conveyor belt on the way to the ship out table ;)
Yes, every time it receives a scan, it will show up in tracking. I bought a jug of H1000 from them about a month ago and a couple hours later it said "shipped" lol but it was still in the morning. It finally shipped the following week.

All I know is in writing and over the phone Midway declares they have given the package to UPS, that UPS has possession, that UPS is backed up on hazmat.

Maybe Midway is lying. I suppose its possible because I cant cancel or get a refund for 18 days......past estimated delivery.

Something though is sure rotten in Denmark.

Is this Midway only? Are other hazmat shippers having issues?
I ordered Some Vihtavuori Tuesday ups is delivering tomorrow from midway

Do you have a UPS Account? If you don't go online and sign up for one. You should be able to see if UPS has possession of it and if they do where it's at.

I suggest everyone creates a UPS, USPS and FEDEX account. They are free. As soon as a label is created, you get notified. As soon as a packaged is picked up you get notified

Bought several lbs. powder from Midway about 15 days ago.

UPS has had it in their possession
about 13 days and all it shows is label created. No movement
....I understand from Midway its widespread.

Just fyi....
I've bought non-hazmat items from them, same deal. Package showed up yesterday and it still shows "label created". 15 days to ship. Bill

Last edited:
Or... the driver never scanned it and has your powder maybe? I lost alotnof money recently from a shipment that showed delivered and signed for with no one home, and cameras show no delivery. I was then denied my insurance claim 3 times because it showed delivered in there system. Csnt even trust a package gets to you anymore, with no recourse for the driver or company

Kasey

Or... the driver never scanned it and has your powder maybe? I lost alotnof money recently from a shipment that showed delivered and signed for with no one home, and cameras show no delivery. I was then denied my insurance claim 3 times because it showed delivered in there system. Csnt even trust a package gets to you anymore, with no recourse for the driver or company

Kasey
Depending on the carrier Most have GPS location as well as time recorded by the scan tool, make the carrier show you the proof of delivery to include that information...

M.

Depending on the carrier Most have GPS location as well as time recorded by the scan tool, make the carrier show you the proof of delivery to include that information...

M.
12:12 pm... the lady on the phone told me signature is just a line through it. It wasnt delivered.

Kasey
Yeah, because the driver is gonna give up a six figure income, benefits, and a pension for a few lbs of powder...