• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED UPS way backed up on Hazmat items

12:12 pm... the lady on the phone told me signature is just a line through it. It wasnt delivered.
Yup, and request the GPS location of said delivery. That and your security camera footage should be enough to hold them accountable

M.

Yeah, because the driver is gonna give up a six figure income, benefits, and a pension for a few lbs of powder...

Agreed, lots of reasons packages get misplaced. I'm never quick to assign blame until the facts are there to prove what happened.

Yup, and request the GPS location of said delivery. That and your security camera footage should be enough to hold them accountable

M.
Nope, not usable since they us carriers sometimes to deliver packages lol. Atleast that's what they told me after the last denied conversation I had. Could only fight the signature. Even though no o e was home and the package was signed for? I smell a thief myself. So just saying, could have been picked up veteran and not scanned in conveniently

Kasey

The scan tool regardless of who's holding it has GPS info. and the shipper knows who's holding it on any given day.

You need to talk to someone else at the company that delivered it.

Agreed, lots of reasons packages get misplaced. I'm never quick to assign blame until the facts are there to prove what happened.
And there have been countless drivers lately arrested for stealing weapons and other stuff. So yes, guys and gals will give that up, and just throw packages over b
Yeah, because the driver is gonna give up a six figure income, benefits, and a pension for a few lbs of powder...
It's happened many times.. and in plenty of other lines of work so, not a valid argument there. I was simply giving him another thought of why it could still be showing that. If you think people dont steal things your living under a rock sorry.

Kasey

Nope, not usable since they us carriers sometimes to deliver packages lol. Atleast that's what they told me after the last denied conversation I had. Could only fight the signature. Even though no o e was home and the package was signed for? I smell a thief myself. So just saying, could have been picked up veteran and not scanned in conveniently

Kasey
Places like Midway use and "end of day manifest" which is one barcode that the driver scans and signs, for all the packages at once. Sorry you had a bad experience, but it sounds like you dealt with Amazon, not UPS. Shipping companies differ.

No dispute from Midway.....they say UPS has it and has not been moved or delivered.....

Places like Midway use and "end of day manifest" which is one barcode that the driver scans and signs, for all the packages at once. Sorry you had a bad experience, but it sounds like you dealt with Amazon, not UPS. Shipping companies differ.
Definitely wasnt amazon;)

I recently bought a keg of H1000 from Midway. Order was placed on May 6th, shipped the same day, and I received it May 13th.

Not sure if that helps or not, but, this may be a one-off problem.

Hard part is if it was powder, that stuff is hard to come by so I'd be pretty livid at Midway for not having what I ordered.

The package kasey is talking about was to me. I got gps locations in my work truck that i drive home. Showing me slightly hour and a half away from home. Time card with truck numbers that match gps with times as well. Also my security cameras show no delivery with my wife home yet they said it was delivered and signed for. Whats interesting is due too this incident i installed a flood light camera front of my house. And I notice my ring camera wont pick up most carry ups usps fedex it will catch amazon and everyone else on the planet including animals. But on my new camera it catches it all. Ive read they use jammers now that mess with the rings. Not sure if that's accurate but seems to be….

It appears some have quickly gone from a messed up system to a second layer of tin foil hat.

I just wish I could actually see who instantly forgets about what Companies like midway have done to their customers in short order.

I have things in my midway cart I could use still sitting there for about six months. They come in and out of stock and I just chuckle when I get notice.

Who is "RECOB"?

It appears some have quickly gone from a messed up system to a second layer of tin foil hat.

I just wish I could actually see who instantly forgets about what Companies like midway have done to their customers in short order.

I have things in my midway cart I could use still sitting there for about six months. They come in and out of stock and I just chuckle when I get notice.

Who is "RECOB"?
Why I dont buy from midway.. rather not have it lol

And there have been countless drivers lately arrested for stealing weapons and other stuff. So yes, guys and gals will give that up, and just throw packages over b
It's happened many times.. and in plenty of other lines of work so, not a valid argument there. I was simply giving him another thought of why it could still be showing that. If you think people dont steal things your living under a rock sorry.

Kasey
I know a guy who lost a $80,000 a year truck driving job over stealing a pair of shoes that weren't even his size. Bill

Who is "RECOB"?

I'd call them a large scale family business, when we are not in the panic buying and we're out of everything days, their inventory is quite impressive. Very competitive pricing and top notch people in both service and attitude.

M.