Trying to outshoot 7.62 X 39 with .223

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

This thread…

I gave a friend a link to this thread, this is his summary ..........

Like they are the loading gods. Haha.

They know all and you must kneel before them and listen to their advice. Nobody was actually listening to what you were trying to get at.

Just that you have a ****** shooting platform. And your scope sucks. And your projectiles suck. And your powder sucks. And your cz sucks lol
I loved reading that.

They know all and you must kneel before them and listen to their advice. Nobody was actually listening to what you were trying to get at.

Just that you have a ****** shooting platform. And your scope sucks. And your projectiles suck. And your powder sucks. And your cz sucks lol
I loved reading that.
He got it spot on ! PMSL.🤣

I loved reading that.
Not sure where you fellas got the CZ sucks or for that matter any of your components. Besides your scope & the type of rest you're using for shooting ? Most are happy with a CZ performance on this thread. In fact there are many threads where they are recommended. And as many have said the powder choice has been known to work better for other cartridges. Most just don't agree with your twist rate & bullet choice. And you fail to see it. And you state others can't comprehend what you're saying. I believe your CZ could do what you want if you took just a little advice from here. If your friend knows so much. Why hasn't he got you where you want to be ? Why are you here asking questions ? Trolling ?

Not sure where you fellas got the CZ sucks or for that matter any of your components. Besides your scope & the type of rest you're using for shooting ? Most are happy with a CZ performance on this thread. In fact there are many threads where they are recommended. And as many have said the powder choice has been known to work better for other cartridges. Most just don't agree with your twist rate & bullet choice. And you fail to see it. And you state others can't comprehend what you're saying. I believe your CZ could do what you want if you took just a little advice from here. If your friend knows so much. Why hasn't he got you where you want to be ? Why are you here asking questions ? Trolling ?

I did not start this thread by asking questions, it was simply a statement of what I was doing and my objective.
It was everyone else who started asking questions.

Not whining , just going out to shoot all of my Ar-15s and my pistols . Something you won't be able too do . Got to love the good old constitution , 2nd amendment and USA !!

Not whining , just going out to shoot all of my Ar-15s and my pistols . Something you won't be able too do . Got to love the good old constitution , 2nd amendment and USA !!

Ha ! Now I know you are full of it . :rolleyes:

You are a typical American, you know sweet FA about other countries.

Even my old woman has an AR -15.
IMG_6381.JPG

I forgot to mention pistols, I have several.

87528335_2527443830906339_2380476917909291008_o.jpg

Last edited: