Trijicon scopes ?

I have the Tenmile 4.5-18x44 FFP Mrad on my custom sako 75 338 Mega. It is rock solid. Accurate tracking elv and windage. Glass is bright and clear. The illumination works great especially lower light. Eyebox is comfortable. Has lifetime warranty and trijicons are tough tough. eeNot overly heavy @ 24.4oz

The street price on these IMHO is well worth the money. You can find them on sale a few times per yr. I picked mine up on sale $1150. But the price jump over the last three yrs has nothing to do with anything but systemic inflation not on the product or company itself. Still street price is way below MSRP.

My opinion is something 14-20x mag is best for hunting out to 1k. Above that gives no wiggle room at all for eye alignment. It also saves on weight. I think this scope has a nice balance of magnification, light gathering, weight. The reticle tree is easy to use and straight forward which makes it easy to match up in balistic siftware..

I will be getting another tenumle for my next build as well. Personal opinion only, taking weight into account the only scopes I would step up to from here would be a March. No weight consideration gives a couple more options.

I have a Trijicon Tenmile 6-24x50 and really like it. I have a couple of Nightforce also and the Tenmile is a very good scope. EuroOptic runs sales at times.

Not to change the subject but I just bought a henry golden boy 17 hmr lever action would you put a scope on it ? I do have a older 3x9x50 Leopold Rifleman or should i buy a new scope for it and what would you recommend.

Last edited:
Is the fov poor? Is it like looking through a paper towel tube?
Not whatsoever. I have them on 2 different rifles. They are the best hunting scope I’ve used.

IMG_4743.jpeg

IMG_3239.jpeg

I've been very happy with my 2.5-15 Credo HX. I had no problem connecting with a 2/3 IPSC steel target at 780 yards, with some of it hidden by grass. I have no doubt that I'd be able to clearly see it at 1,000. The turret's accurate and return to zero is absolute.

I'm certain I'll be getting another.