Barrel not straight in stock.

Bedding a rifle is a simple and inexpensive project, and would probably solve the issue here. Even the best custom stocks benefit from at least a skim bedding.
How so?
OP did not indicate any issue with receiver fitment indicating pillars a located correctly and it's visibly "straight" in the stock. Problem is the barrel channel. Skim bedding (which is all you can do with carbon fiber) is fine- but it's not going to address the problem with the barrel channel- unless you force the receiver out of correct alignment (which the pillars would probably prevent anyway) to get the barrel aligned in the channel.

How so?
OP did not indicate any issue with receiver fitment indicating pillars a located correctly and it's visibly "straight" in the stock. Problem is the barrel channel. Skim bedding (which is all you can do with carbon fiber) is fine- but it's not going to address the problem with the barrel channel- unless you force the receiver out of correct alignment (which the pillars would probably prevent anyway) to get the barrel aligned in the channel.
If you're forcing the receiver, you're doing the bedding entirely wrong. I've always used flat pillars, not contoured, to ensure the pillars don't locate the action at all. When I bed a stock, the pillars are there to ensure there's no stock compression. The bedding is there to ensure the action is held securely in the proper location. Just different ways to do it I guess.

If you're forcing the receiver, you're doing the bedding entirely wrong.
That was my point...
Receiver is apparently aligned properly. Bedding it will not fix a problem with the barrel channel unless you force it out of alignment and stress it.

That was my point...
Receiver is apparently aligned properly. Bedding it will not fix a problem with the barrel channel unless you force it out of alignment and stress it.
Bedding can fix a barrel alignment issue if the root cause of the barrel misalignment is an action misalignment.

Any bedding job that stress an action has been done wrong.

I'd like to know how this turns out. I have a similar problem with a Savage action and wood stock. Yes, I can open up the stock, but the then huge gap will be ugly.

Receiver screw holes may be out of alignment. I read somewhere that remington had some problems with left handed receivers and I have one that is a nightmare.

It was lined up good with the original stock. Issue with the new one is when I tighten the receiver down the barrel pushes to the left. Not sure what is going on. Reached out to Pure Precision and left a message waiting to hear back