Thieves Amongst Us

Prosecutors want convictions, it's their bread and butter. Attorneys will spin your story into something convictable if they can. Manipulators of perception.

A load of stream rock piled up for anyone to use works for me.
View attachment 400775
Any of you guys remember a few years ago when there was that American kid (17yo I think) that got caught spray painting cars in Singapore?
The punishment was 6-strokes with a 6' long, 1/2" thick cane on his naked *** in the town square. I remember the punishment was reputed to "cause skin to fly" at the fourth or fifth strike and people commonly pass-out, only to be revived with smelling salts so they get the full experience of the remaining whacks.
That's the kind of consequences that we need here…good ol' corporal punishment.
I PROMISE you there'd be a hell of a lot less thievery/vandalism/etc if getting caught meant the whole town watches you get your naked *** beaten-bloody

There was a point in time when things changed.
As a kid we didn't have money for lunch so we waited until we got home to eat.My brothers and I walked past an apple orchard and never ever even thought about stealing a single apple.
Recently I went back across town to the doctors office because I kept the ink pen I used to sign papers with and forgot until I got home.
The office lady said you could have kept it and I said no I can't as it's not mine,I don't take whats not mine,thats stealing.
At some point everything changed and I can't figure out exactly when that was but the world is a much worse place since that time.
A lot of the blame falls on parents nowadays.

It's your parents that instilled and inspired those those honorable and admirable traits in you…when kids don't have that example because parents are strung out on drugs or booze (or are just worthless to begin with), the exact opposite becomes what these kids internalize as to how they're supposed to act and what's expected of them as members of society.
Feral kids largely grow up to be parasitic sh*tbag adults. And here we are.

This story fried my *** ! Too bad the kid didn't pull his pistol on the drunk P.O.S.'s. I hope they find them.

I think the real story here, unfortunately, is that the 2 victims were slow to realize the threat, and then slow to respond. Both sides were armed - but the drunks got the drop on the victims. It takes a lot of energy to live in a 'code yellow' state when you're out and about - but it is the new way of the world we live.

As our country's morals and ethics slide into the toilet it's important that parents teach their children right from wrong.

This summer my eight year old and I were riding in our Ranger coming out of the Selway drainage. We found a Glock 19 in a soft case in the middle of the road. My son thought we should keep it. After a good talk he was excited to try and return it to the rightful owner.

I reported it to the Sherif'fs Department. A week later the Sheriff called and said the owner reported it. I met the owner in the parking lot of small town grocery store and returned his gun. He was very thankful and appreciative.
Hopefully that is a lesson my son will remember and immulate.
EXACTLY the kind of example you want to set for your kids…they're always always watching and absorbing the examples we set for them.

Over the summer my 4yo daughter was playing with toys and necklaces at a store; we were about 40mins closer to home she realized that she'd walked out without paying for a necklace. It wasn't intentional and she wasn't hiding it or anything, just wasn't paying attention when it was time to go and walked out with it around her neck.
I told her I believed her that it was an honest mistake and she wasn't in trouble, but we had to make it right. We turned right around and drove that 40m back, she held my hand and walked right in to tell the woman at the front what happened and that we wanted to pay for the necklace (I think it was all of $3). She walked out of that store very proud that she had done the right thing.
Leading by example and giving our kids opportunities like these to be proud of doing the right thing, that's how make good citizens and honorable future-adults

Never leave the house without.

I am real old & don't need to dance around with some drug crazed reject. During the past 9 years I have had an attempted home invasion & two road rage incidents where I opted to comply with traffic regs & common sense. I could have had my head kicked into pulp, but it did not happen. Stand your ground laws are needed in the face of displayed threat but be very aware of the consequences of "brandishing" a firearm. If possible, try to control the situation to have witnesses.

A near fatal attempted carjacking, by knife stabbing, at a grocery store parking occurred two miles from where we live in peaceful, pleasant, affluent suburbia. This was immediately followed by a fatal & successful carjacking, by knife throat slitting, by the same meth crazy at a motel some two hundred yards distant.

Sad to say, but we are on an increasingly downward pitching slope regarding violent criminal activity driven by drugs & hate. Razor wire, 24/7 watch, & sandbags might be next, like having Viet Congs in the neighborhood. .

Last edited:
Hugnot I am alarmed at how young some of these criminals are.
When you start out at 15 you have zero future!So sad.
Me also. Agree - a toxic mix of resentment, disrespect, hate, indoctrination, & drugs (weed & meth).

While I agree that the youth of each generation are getting progressively worse, I'd suggest a little hesitation before deciding the fate of all.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Thieves and thugs are everywhere, and even some rather honest (?) people can be tempted by opportunity to take something that holds real value to them. It is a sad time we live in, but always assume someone is looking to steal your stuff and make it very hard for them.

Many years ago, I lost a couple of nice reclining deer stands that we always left on trees and covered under camo and limbs/leaves, and given the areas we hunted, we too never expected the unexpected to happen. One was even attached via a bike cable lock, and it was shot off. On another occasion, I came back to a stand in the deep woods only to find it had been completely destroyed by someone.

Other friends have lost similar and even had their trucks broken into and tires slashed.

A lot of the blame falls on parents nowadays.

It's your parents that instilled and inspired those those honorable and admirable traits in you…when kids don't have that example because parents are strung out on drugs or booze (or are just worthless to begin with), the exact opposite becomes what these kids internalize as to how they're supposed to act and what's expected of them as members of society.
Feral kids largely grow up to be parasitic sh*tbag adults. And here we are.
It's not just the drunk/drugged parrents. A lot of the problems are from parents not being a parent. Most of the problems in the high end schools and subdivisions around Atlanta are from well to do parents that give their brats everything rather than discipline because they don't want or know how to deal with the youth these days. School systems and teachers another problem.
It all comes down to raising the children the right way and having GOD and Church in the family.
Society has taken GOD out of the Schools and Family and it is being replaced with EVIL!