The Most DISSAPOINTING Bullet there ever was...

HLM

Attachments

• 7C1A52DC-A9BD-4DBB-BA7E-99EEF837D068.jpeg
    7C1A52DC-A9BD-4DBB-BA7E-99EEF837D068.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Nosler Accubond Long Range.

Not necessarily for killing prowess, because I have never used them for hunting. It is so rare that I actually get them to group consistently well, they have ALMOST NEVER made it into the field. I would honestly say 3 out of 30 rifles I have tried them in shot acceptable.
Doesn't matter the caliber or bullet weight. And I have tried a LOT of variations. 90% of the time, I get a 2 into one hole, and then a flier. So, they almost never even make to final load development stages.
I'm experiencing this right now in 6.5 prc

This might be the only one everyone can agree on. I was so glad when PA changed the law and we could finally use sabots!
A single lung shot with a round ball on a doe and a all day tracking job was enough for me to put my flintlock in the back of the safe. It's been 15 years and it's still in there.

This is actually a very inormative , useful thread.

I'm needing to stock up on 30 and .277 cal hinting bullets and cant make up my mind what to get. This thread helps narrow things a bit (though I had already written off nosler ablr).
I just read all 52 posts and feel like I should go home and throw away all of my bullets. I'm also going to check the freezer and make sure the wildlife is still dead. I have to find some Remington Corelocks, nobody dissed them yet.

I just read all 52 posts and feel like I should go home and throw away all of my bullets. I'm also going to check the freezer and make sure the wildlife is still dead. I have to find some Remington Corelocks, nobody dissed them yet.
Oh hey! I love the core- locts. Between myself and my dad they've provided for more food on the table than the grocery store. Probably not the best long range bullet.